A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 5181

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Nara Japan 5:15 pm back up to 31 c another real muggy day , another typhoon coming this way too,smiley - sadface

Post 5182

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
by the looks of the view on my security cam, its a big possiblity of rain once again, today, getting colder, so winter is about to fall on us.
-
its now 9-20am, on wednesday the 17th of september, in bradford uk, 2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5183

Ballynac

Hello from London on Wednesday 17th September at 11.40am. It's a bit overcast, but not too grey and the current temperature is around 16c. There is no real breeze to speak of. It's a fairly typical autumn day really.

Post 5184

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, South-East England,
17 September 2008 13:17

Dull and overcast but dry. The temperature is now 16° C. The wind speeds are 3 mph.

Post 5185

Reality Manipulator

18 September 2008 14:00

Dull start but slowly brightened up and now it is very sunny. The temperature is now 16° C. The wind speeds are 9 mph E.

Post 5186

Ballynac

London 18th September 2008 at 2pm

It's a bright sunny day with a few light scattered clouds in the sky. There is no real breeze and the current temperature is a pleasant 19c.

Post 5187

Keith Miller yes that Keith Miller

Beaut early morning here, I guess there would be few people here who have ever listened to a serenading koala(Uncle Matt would of) but that's the racket echoing through the forest here as the sun comes up on what will be a warm day reaching 28c with afternoon storms predicted.

Post 5188

hi all
-
its a bit dull, and cold, but as of now no rain last night, or this morning
-
its now 10-55am, on friday the 19th of september, in bradford uk, 2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5189

Reality Manipulator

19 September 2008 11:38

hazy start but quickly brightened up with plenty of sunny spells. The temperature is now 18° C. The wind speeds are 6 mph NNE.

Post 5190

Keith Miller yes that Keith Miller

Sat morn here 5am, 15c heading for a swimming pool(yes!) 31csmiley - cheers

Post 5191

Saints 76

Near Emneth, Norfolk, England

The last few days have been Hot, and sunny. Today so far the sun is shining, and my thermometer shows 22C 70F. No or very light breeze, another perfect day.

Post 5192

we are having one of the strange weather days we tend to get around this time, bright sunshine, but cold out.
-
its now 9-15am, on saturdy, the 20th of september, in bradford uk,2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5193

Reality Manipulator

20 September 2008 18:49

Sunny day with a thin cover of clouds in the sky and even then it was only a few clouds. The temperature earlier on was 18° C and it is now 15° C. The wind speeds are 7 mph E.

Post 5194

winternights

Still, calm, a mucky grey colour on the horizon with a tint of red .
look up , a mirky light blue punctured by the odd vapour trail with a pink hue
smiley - smiley

Post 5195

Reality Manipulator

21 September 2008 13:36

Partly cloudy sky with plenty of sunny spells. The temperature is now 18° C. The wind speeds are 8 mph ESE.

Post 5196

hi all
-
iys dard, miserable, and cold here, and wouldnt be suprised if before the days over we get a real downpour of rain
-
now 10-45am, on monday the 22nd of september, in bradford uk, 2008smiley - dragon jim

Post 5197

Reality Manipulator

22 September 2008 15:05

Overcast and dull. The temperature is now 18° C. The wind speeds are 11 mph NE.

Post 5198

Reality Manipulator

23 September 2008 12:11

Rain overnight and in the early hours of the morning and by 08:30 the rain had stopped. From late morning it has started to brighten up a bit but only very weak sunshine. There is an autumnal feel to the weather. It is the second day of autumn. The temperature is now 15° C. The wind speeds are 16 mph N.

Post 5199

Saints 76

Today weather was drizzle in the morning, which by the time I got to Cromer had stopped. The weather at Cromer was gusting winds, but no rain. On the way back here (Near Emneth, Norfolk) The sun was shining through Wells next the Sea,and Hunstanton. On arrival home weather dull, grey, no or very light wind. With a touch of Autumn about the weather.

Post 5200

winternights

LS28. Clouds seem to be coming from ENE, broken and moving quite smartly, they a snow like feel to them although it is too warm for that. Good shafts of golden sunlight breaking through now and then .

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more