This is the Message Centre for emo_kid- that's meee alright!

Hi

Post 1

emo_kid- that's meee alright!

Hi TRIG (yup this one is dedicated to you, although I don't want to sound creepy!) was alright if I addaed you as a friend? Only we have been talking for a while and I needed a friend!!

Hi

Post 2

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

I didn't notice this journal entry till now, but I had seen I was on your friends list. (Actually, I was scanning through my friends list to pick out a couple of people to ask into the bullying conversation, and I spotted your name in the section of people who have me on their friends lists. There are a couple of names in that section I don't recognise. Some random people have selected me as a friend!) Anyway, I put you on mine then, so I'll see any future journal entries you create. I missed this one, but lil posted me a link to it in my message centre.

See you around, emo_kid.

TRiG.smiley - tardis

Hi

Post 3

Yup! The same for me too. Only I don't realy know wich random people have added me. I chose a couple of people. Of whom I have already been speaking to!

emo_kid_08 smiley - smiley (over and out!)

Hi

Post 4

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

You can find out who's made you a friend, but only if your Personal Space is in GuideML mode. Have a look at mine for a clue: <./>TestUserPage612575</.>. I've put some <!-- comments --> in to explain bits of the code. The <./>GuideML-Clinic</.> has more information.

TRiG.smiley - smileysmiley - geek

Hi

Post 5

smiley - ok thanks, oh yeh smiley - wow i realy liked your smiley - tardis. smiley - aliensmile

I've just been looking up some emoticons and smileys!

emo_kid_08 smiley - skullsmiley - ghost

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for emo_kid- that's meee alright!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more