This is the Message Centre for Valentine

Sweeties

Post 1

Chocolate Sal T. B*lls

Hi Miranda! smiley - biggrin

As one of those 'intellectual heavy weights' from the QQ boards who likes to mull over more 'thought-provoking questions like biscuits' smiley - winkeye, I just wanted to drop by and throw this great site your way!

http://www.aquarterof.co.uk

Enjoy revelling in the nostalgia!

Sal smiley - zen

Sweeties

Post 2

Shapeshifter

Hi Sal! Miranda here. Can't seem to find the correct combination of login and password that gets me to Valentine's space ...

Thank you SO much for the URL! I can buy Uncle Joe's balls online! And they sell chewing nuts, gosh, I'd forgotten them but they're great. And acid drops, etc.

I've spread this one around my mates at work - we bring in sweeties and they disappear PDQ - box of chocs (Macadamia nuts in really thick chocolate brought back from holiday by a colleague) gone in 2 hrs this morning - so I hope one or more of the chaps will get their credit cards out and order a quarter of ... (it's usually me wot brings the sweeties in so it's their turn)

What a fab site. Everyone was going "Ooooh!"

Sweeties

Post 3

Chocolate Sal T. B*lls

Glad you like it, Miranda...thought you might somehow! I like the sound of your set-up at work, Round Robin with sweets. The only time we indulge at my place is when really kind parents turn up with a big tin of Celebrations etc. They don't last very long, we always find an excuse to nip out of class and go to the staff room! Hmmm. smiley - silly

Thought of you when I saw the Uncle Joe's, so fill in the form! I spent a lot of time gooning at the sherbert section, I should put in an order sometime really.

Looks like our dentists will be very busy. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Valentine

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more