This is the Message Centre for BATWING1 Minister of Mirth Merriment and Insanity (portfolio)

OI YOU.... lol

Post 1

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

hi there smiley - bat
hows it hangin'???? just noticed your name on the "who's online".... also noticed you have the "old me" on your list... i lost that page with that shite SSO... smiley - wah
click on my name from this msg and you'll get my new page... (if you want that is... lol)
hopw you are well.... smiley - cuddle
smiley - love sheryl.... xxxxxxxxx

OI YOU.... lol

Post 2

BATWING1 Minister of Mirth Merriment and Insanity (portfolio)

hi sheryl
wot`s this "old me"

g

whoosh

OI YOU.... lol

Post 3

the "old me" is on the first page that i did here on h2g2.... after that silly SSO wotsit i lost my page, even tho' i still kept my original name... (confused by it all).. so i had to do a new page which i called "THE MAGICAL WORLD OF PAGANMOON 2".... or some such....
i need a smiley - stiffdrink now.... care to join me.......

OI YOU.... lol

Post 4

BATWING1 Minister of Mirth Merriment and Insanity (portfolio)

yes please smiley - stiffdrinks

yer know it don`t tek much to get me all confuzzled

OI YOU.... lol

Post 5

i'm permenently confuzzled.... lol..

smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - cheers

well i'm away now... got to be up at half past silly (6-30am) coz our shannon's started bedford high this term, and they got to be there at 8-25am latest.....
hope to chat soon luv....
smiley - cuddle sheryl... xxxxxxxxxx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for BATWING1 Minister of Mirth Merriment and Insanity (portfolio)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more