This is the Message Centre for St. tar-palantir (patron saint of left-handers)

Secret Heavenly Business

Post 1

Herald of Heaven

Hello tar-plantir! Thanks for applying to become a Guardian Angel smiley - angel

As I can see by your personal space, you are a person of many words, just not all of them in one place smiley - winkeye

Please take a bit and think of what patronage you might like to have. Do you have any special interests or passions that you might serve as protector of? You can mull it over a smiley - tea and smiley - cheesecake if you like!

Watch this thread, as details about the next ceremony are made you'll be notified here smiley - smiley Also feel free to ask any questions.

smiley - winkeye
harold

Secret Heavenly Business

Post 2

St. tar-palantir (patron saint of left-handers)

if it hasen't been taken how about the patron saint of sci-fi fans??

Secret Heavenly Business

Post 3

Herald of Heaven

*checks list*
I'm sorry, we already appear to have a Saint of Sci-Fi Fans. Is there another patronage that would suit you?

Secret Heavenly Business

Post 4

Is there any chance you can give me a list of the taken patronages, so that I can avoid them?

Secret Heavenly Business

Post 5

Herald of Heaven

I have just recently overhauled the dropdown list as it was getting a bit unwieldy, so the list on my page isn't complete as I've removed a number of angels in favor of creating a page of patronages instead. Unfortunately the new page isn't complete yet.

However, Archangel Titania appears to still have a list predating the latest update on her page, you can find it at U135628 if you scroll down a bit. That list is complete excepting the latest ceremony which included the patron saints of Tooth Fairys, Crystals, Computer Games, Learning, Tuba Players and Lost Songs.

I'll work on getting that new page up by next week tho, so that it will be a bit easier to find what you're looking for. smiley - angel

If you have something specific in mind I could check for you, too smiley - biggrin

Secret Heavenly Business

Post 6

How about the patron saint of left-handers? I couldn't find an existing one.

Secret Heavenly Business

Post 7

Herald of Heaven

That sounds fantastic!! smiley - ok
Now you can take some time and think about any details you would like to have included in your ceremony, which will probably take place sometime around Christmas (if I had to guess). If there is anyone special you would like to have at your ceremony, what you'd like to wear, or what kind of halo you'd like to have, if you have any preferences. Imagination is encouraged smiley - biggrin

If you need some ideas, you might like to read some of the old sainting threads to see what others have been like. Before your ceremony an Archangel will be around to collect your details smiley - angel

Secret Heavenly Business

Post 8

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

*flutter of wings*
Hello Learner Patron Saint of left-handers!!

Have you had a browse through the Commandments?
A466120

smiley - flyhi

Secret Heavenly Business

Post 9

Archangels

Greetings! Your ceremony will take place here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F57540?thread=223672&post=2601275#p2601275 this coming Sunday morning, 11am. {GMT} You may attend, but it doesn't matter if you can't. You'll still get your wings and halo. ;-)

Secret Heavenly Business

Post 10

thanks, i'm afraid i will not be able to attend.

Secret Heavenly Business

Post 11

now that i have been sainted, what should i do now??

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for St. tar-palantir (patron saint of left-handers)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more