This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Journal (the twenty-eighth)

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

when I got up this morning it was at the site of a slightly more pink son than usual
smiley - biggrin
it seems that mummy somehow left her make-up bag next to him down stairs
and daddy had to clean up a red and black smiley - monster
to cut a long story short mummy needs some new red lipstick
and I'm not sure about the eye liner he used....
smiley - rofl
it's days like this I love being a mother

well when it was monsters bed time I also fell asleep smiley - yawn
and have just woken up from my nap....
it must have been that scampi I had for lunch I don't normally have a heavy lunch so it took me slightly by surprise at quite how sleepy i was after

smiley - monster surprised me today, grand-ma (mother in law) brought him home with a "happy meal" just when we had out down a plate full of pasta shells, and to my great joy he ate the pasta first before he enjoyed the fast food smiley - wow

so while I hope to recover from my nap and have a nice cool drink I shall bid you all good evening or whatever appropriate greeting fits your time zone

smiley - doctor Anthea

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more