This is the Message Centre for Anonymouse

Jim

Post 1

Anonymouse

mean. smiley - winkeye

Jim

Post 2

Jim Lynn

If you mean I spoiled your fun, I'm sorry. smiley - smiley But the headers were breaking lots of things. You couldn't click properly on entries with headers in your 10 most recently posted forum list, which is bad.

If you meant something else, you'll have to explain...

Jim

Post 3

Anonymouse

Yeah... They also seemed to be messing up my entire page... All the links (even images and links to cgi scripts) were looking in http://www.h2g2.com/U40077/cgi.script.or.images.directory.or.whatever. smiley - sadface

The page looked really bad except when viewed from the /"userpage.cgi" thingy. I don't know, but I assume that's what was causing it?

As for "mean" ... *grins sillily* ... I didn't mean mean in a mean way. smiley - winkeye I was going to add those blips ("mean" would have been the last word), then I got distracted cause the page cleared up and I changed the blips. smiley - smiley

Jim

Post 4

Fenchurch M. Mercury

He also wouldn't let us put fishies next to our names when Enigmaniacs discovered the wonder smiley - smiley

Oh well, he's just trying to look out for us lil' researchers, I suppose smiley - smiley

Jim

Post 5

Anonymouse

Oh drat! I never even -had- the fun of putting a fishy by my name... I still say [different thread smiley - winkeye] it would be even nicer if we all had our own fishie for forums and stuph... Like Shim. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Anonymouse

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more