This is the Message Centre for Anonymouse

Wow

Post 1

Anonymouse

It actually works in journals, too! smiley - winkeye (I wonder if it works in journal entries. smiley - winkeye)

Here's how:
[Header]Titlebar Text[/Header]

(Replace the square brackets ( [] ) with angle brackets (<&gtsmiley - winkeye of course. smiley - winkeye)

In journal entries, do this where it asks for a title your post. The mess you see below is where I tried it within the text (it just shows the html code the parser generates.) Don't do it in the 'Text' box of journal entries.

No Subject

Post 2

Anonymouse

I just had to find out what would happen in forums. smiley - winkeye I put it in the title, and now I'm gonna take a chance and try it in the text (below)... If you see a bunch of code, just skip it. smiley - smiley

oops

Post 3

Anonymouse

Uhm.. Nothing in title, and here's the text.

Playing

oops

Post 4

Fenchurch M. Mercury

So does that mean it only works in the journals titles? Still- I think that's extra special smiley - winkeye yay!

oops

Post 5

Anonymouse

Eeks! You already did! (Refering to the post I just left in your forums. smiley - winkeye )

Yeah, just in journal entries titles. There is one drawback to this, though. In the 'conversation' listings you get the header bar rather than the link, but that's overridden because you can still check it out from the journal listing itself. smiley - smiley

Sorry, guys

Post 6

Jim Lynn

This feature will disappear soon. It's a bug, and I'm going to fix it.

Sorry, guys

Post 7

Anonymouse

It also appears bug-gy-. smiley - sadface (See my latest J entries) Is it all the header tags or just the ones in the journal entries that are going to disappear?

Meanwhile, is this what's messing with my entire page? Can it be fixed? (I would, but unfortunately I never get to see the code [much less change] that deals with anything below the "Discuss this Entry" bar.

smiley - fish

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Anonymouse

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more