This is the Message Centre for Geggs

Cleaning house and other jobs

Post 1

Geggs

Hannah and the boys come back today. They've been on holiday with her family while I've been at home.

So, I'll have to tidy the place up today. And get a haircut, I think. I'll buy her some flowers too.

And yet here I am, on hootoo while sitting in Sainsburys' cafe waiting for my Full English to arrive.

Which it just has. Prompt service here.

Cleaning house and other jobs

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Get that pinny on, and get dusting... start at the top of the house, work your way down... 5 minutes each room, decluttering/tidying, collecting up laundry to go straight in the machine, and putting rubbish in the bins... then 5 minutes in each room, dusting, starting from the top of the house, down... then repeat, either sweeping and/or hoovering as appropiate, then repeat again, in any places requiring mopping... smiley - zen

Today's handy cleaning hints were brought to you by the number coffee and the colour vodka.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Geggs

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more