A Conversation for Puzzles, Mindbenders and Brainteasers (questions)

Puzzle No. 1

Post 1

Dolphin Girl: Patron Saint of Incoherent Ramblings; Keeper of Flutes and Singing Watches

A man walks into a bar and asks the barman for a drink. The barman stares at him for a moment and pulls out a gun on him. The man thanks the barman and leaves. Explain.

Puzzle No. 1

Post 2

Fluke

The man had hiccups, and wanted the glass of water to cure them. The barman gave him a shock and cured them for him. What I want to know is why didn't he just give him a few Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters? You don't hiccup when you're unconscious on the floor.

Puzzle No. 1

Post 3

Dolphin Girl: Patron Saint of Incoherent Ramblings; Keeper of Flutes and Singing Watches

DO NOT POST MESSAGES HERE. THE ANSWER FORUM WILL BE UP SOON AND I WILL LINK TO IT

Puzzle No. 1

Post 4

Fluke

See apology on Puzzle Number 2.
Or have a fish instead. smiley - fish

Puzzle No. 1

Post 5

I'll take the fish smiley - fish
Ta
smiley - smiley

Puzzle No. 1

Post 6

Fluke

I've run out of smiley - fish now.
You got my last one.

Spoilers

Post 7

Researcher 38090

I know its a bind, but so many people wander onto a page and will try to answer in good faith.
Maybe you could follow each question with a link saying please click here to answer.

Spoilers

Post 8

What a good idea. When I next have time (and no parents breathing down my neck about the phone bill!) I shall do just that.
Cheers
smiley - smiley

Spoilers

Post 9

Fluke

If you want to stop your parents breathing down your neck, poison their smiley - fish supper. It'll stop them breathing anyway smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post