A Conversation for Reading Backwards

Peer Review: A816608 - Reading Backwards

Post 1

Researcher Xer 2

Entry: Reading Backwards - A816608
Author: Researcher Xer 2 - U201956

Just making sure this valuable piece of information gets through! Thank you!

A816608 - Reading Backwards

Post 2

SallyM

Hiya

I'm not sure that this is suitable for the edited guide. Why not have a read of the Writing-Guidelines page. It'll give you all the info you need in order to write the sort of thing that's likely to be recommended for inclusion in the edited section of h2g2. Your article isn't a factual entry, and so whilst the part on what reading backwards is could form part of an entry, the part on ice armadillos couldn't.

But don't worry. If you want to leave your entry as it is, you don't HAVE to submit it to the Edited Guide, you can just leave it alone and it'll still exist as part of the wider Guide; when people search for information on backwards reading, your entry will show in the results.

Please don't be put off and I hope you contribute more to the guide.

SallyM smiley - smiley

Post 3

Stuart

A far more useful technique than reading backwards is the ability to read upside down. This is a skill everyone should learn. When stood in front of the boss, it is useful to be able to read what it is he or she has in front of them. This is a skill that has proved useful to me on many occasions.

smiley - cheers

Stuart

Post 4

Trout Montague

A far more useful skill is to read fullstop. Starting with the Writing-Guidelines

Come on XER2 - "Remove" please.

Thanks.

Dr Trout (sanitising)

Post 5

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

It'll be Flea Market bound on Sunday. Or should this thread rather be moved back to where it came from?

Post 6

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

I'd say to the FM - there may be something in it which could be turned into a useful EG entry smiley - smiley

Post 7

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more