This is the Message Centre for The only one who has taken over the world 17 armies at a time,TWICE, In one year. Call me Syrpyntys

Wnhy armies shouldn't mix:

Post 1

The only one who has taken over the world 17 armies at a time,TWICE, In one year. Call me Syrpyntys

(#2)

If one places two armies together for a mission, there may ve disastrous results. The armies may ignore the enemy and fight each other.

For clarifance, conversize!

Post 2

The only one who has taken over the world 17 armies at a time,TWICE, In one year. Call me Syrpyntys

Basically, what that means, is that you shouldn't put two or more armies together, next to each other. You MUST keep at least half a mile between them at all times, even in the barracks.

any more questions?

Post 3

Me, Myself, I, The Old Coot In My Closet, And The Incomparable Id [Call me "Id" for short.]

Uh . . . . . what?

smiley - towel
Id

Post 4

smiley - winkeye you'll get it someday. all you gotta do is go re-take high-school world demoninance!! you take it in your senior year. wait.... smiley - winkeye

Post 5

wait, i don't think you'd want to take denominance... sound to much like fractions smiley - sadface would dominance be a better choice?

Post 6

Me, Myself, I, The Old Coot In My Closet, And The Incomparable Id [Call me "Id" for short.]

too much like fractions . . . LOL!

smiley - towel
Id

Key: Complain about this post