This is the Message Centre for The only one who has taken over the world 17 armies at a time,TWICE, In one year. Call me Syrpyntys

The ONLY one?

Post 1

The Incomparable Wonk (aka - "Little Id")

You forgot me, Syrpyntys! Remember, I conquered Jupiter and that other planet (left that one to my second, I don't remember the name, lol) in the same day, and *I* only had two armies! smiley - nahnah

Didn't I tell you that? I guess not, but that's okay. You know now. *grins evilly*

Oh, and don't forget to have your smiley - bubbly!

smiley - devil
Wonk *sips smiley - bubbly*

The ONLY one?

Post 2

The only one who has taken over the world 17 armies at a time,TWICE, In one year. Call me Syrpyntys

yes, I AM the only one who took over THIS WORLD TWICE in ONE YEAR! The more armies the better. You can only handle 2? tsk tsk!

The ONLY one?

Post 3

I only need two. My two armies can do the same as your seventeen! Now who's better?

Besides, you can't take over the same world twice unless your amatuer enough to let it revolt. I've had my armies in the same place at the same time, and the only casualties where on the other side!smiley - nahnah

smiley - biggrin
smiley - devil
Wonk

The ONLY one?

Post 4

The only one who has taken over the world 17 armies at a time,TWICE, In one year. Call me Syrpyntys

That's 'cause your armies are small enough to be together, in fact, the armies are so small that when they're together they're the size of one army! You can take over the world twice without revoltions, it's quite easy.

The ONLY one?

Post 5

Actually, I have many more than two armies, i just never need to use more than two. It's really quiet easy to keep them at bay, only an amatuer wouldn't be able to.

Of course it's easy to take over the same planet twice. . . send your armies out to the battle feild after they've won to either fight themseleves or the air. How could you lose? It's quiet useless, in fact. smiley - biggrin

Just tell me when you've taken over the galaxy, then I'll be impressed. Also, would you tell me *when* you took over the planet twice? As far as I know, there's no single ruler, or a world government. . . *laughs* Then again, no one knew I took over Jupiter either. . . Hmmm.

*sips smiley - bubbly* Care for a glass?

smiley - devil
Wonk

The ONLY one?

Post 6

oh fine, lets just stop and say we're equal.

i said i took over the world twice. i didn't say the same world. or did i?

The ONLY one?

Post 7

"the world" seems like the same one to me. . . hmmm, it's your name though

Do you want some smiley - bubbly or not?

Wonk
smiley - devil

The ONLY one?

Post 8

Jerms - a Brief flicker and then gone again.

*wanders in, takes a smiley - bubbly* Ah, cheers! smiley - cheers

Hi guys! I'm god. Nice to meet you.

See... what I find amusing is this:
"The only one who has taken over the world 17 armies at a time,TWICE, In one year. Call me Syrpyntys hasn't added any friends to their list."

Taking over the world is a lonely business, isn't it? smiley - rofl

Key: Complain about this post