This is the Message Centre for With Gun & Umbrella in Search of Truth.

No Subject

Post 1

The Weirdo...Procrastinator and Unofficial Lurker....203393 (2+0)x((3x3)+9+3)=42

Hello!!!.... and a

.....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!.....

to you, my most excellent Number Two!!!!

I hope this season of compulsory jollity and over indulgence hasn't been too wearing??
and the Telford area has been particularly healthy and accident free???...heehee!!!

Everything here has been much the same!!....In fact if life gets much more exciting I am in danger of slipping into a coma!!!!...lol

Tanith has enjoyed it though and is, I am sure, at this very moment chatting me into bankruptcy on her new mobile!!!...heehee!!!

Father Christmas brought me two new tyres for my car too!!!!...Since even Formula1 no longer allow slicks, and the police are not too impressed with seeing their reflection when they check the tread!!.... this was a very welcome gift!!....It is amazing how much better it is running with rubber between it and the road!!!...and I can even do straight lines in the rain now!!!...heehee!!!

I hope everything is wonderfully well with you and yours!!!

Speak soon I hope!!!

Yours as always!!

Number One!!
XX;o)...xxxx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for With Gun & Umbrella in Search of Truth.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more