This is the Message Centre for akira100

happy sunday!!

Post 1

kri stickle mass

hi petey-wetey, you're up bright and early and bushy tailed too by the sound of it up the gorge !!smiley - cool

i am sitting here with a smiley - biggrin and a cyber smiley - cuddle jes for you

smiley - love kris

happy sunday!!

Post 2

kri stickle mass

just testing to see if i can bump this message to the l h side of your page so you can notice it smiley - tongueout

happy sunday!!

Post 3

akira100

Morning kris

Thanks for the smiley - biggrin and the smiley - hug . What a nice way to brighten up a wet weekend!

I know what you mean about noticing the messages. It's so easy to miss the top ones and go straight to the ongoing righthand side ones. (Did that make sense smiley - huh)

As there's no decent football on tv today, I'm looking forward to a full day's film watching. I've got about five films and a nice bottle of red wine set up for this afternoon. All's well with the world. smiley - smiley

Reading beat Watford yesterday. smiley - biggrin That's five wins out of six games, I think. People are starting to whisper "Premiership" around town. A bit premature going by recent play-off results, but fingers crossed.

smiley - cheers

Peter

happy sunday!!

Post 4

kri stickle mass

hi peter,

i will be watching alan smith if they show leeds on sky today. i have to work a bit first. hope you enjoy your films,. will say hello later on. chin chin

smiley - cheers kris

happy sunday!!

Post 5

akira100

Sky is showing Charlton versus Blackburn so I won't be getting excited about that smiley - biggrin

Later dude

smiley - cheers

happy sunday!!

Post 6

Sarnia

Hi Kris and Peter,

Apologies for butting in. Kris, I've left a "new" conversation for you in your space. It's about the 5 Live boards. I'm having probs with them.

Right - off to watch the footie!

smiley - cheers

happy sunday!!

Post 7

kri stickle mass

it turned out to be an exciting one peter. i didnt see it cos i was working smiley - wizard

did you know that there is a wolf reserve in reading and you can go for walks with the wolves (if you pay membership fee)- it is one of the things i am going to do before next september.

i cant believe you are watching 5 films back to back. smiley - boing i can barely sit still for one. howse it going there dude? smiley - cool

smiley - rose kris

happy sunday!!

Post 8

akira100

I don't think I'll make it to five films today after all. I've watched three - and a new Simpsons episode on Sky (special guests included Mick Jagger, Keef Richards, Elvis Costello, Lenny Kravitz and Tom Petty!) smiley - tongueout Maybe one more later before the Sopranos.

I used to go up to London on my own and go to see as many films as I could fit in in one day. One morning show, lunch, an early afternoon film, an early evening film, a meal and a mid evening film and catch the last train back to Reading. My idea of a good time! smiley - biggrin

I'll be around in the morning for a chat if you're about. I always enjoy your company

smiley - smiley

Peter

happy sunday!!

Post 9

kri stickle mass

hi peter, smiley - cuddle

thanks for the invite, i got here eventually. i have to try and squeeze pc in with other things.

i loved the post on male and female computers. that was a lovely touch smiley - tongueout i am staying off the messageboards almost entirely for a bit or i would have said on the finally board. i am busy till early evening now but will come and find where you are playing, if you want to leave me a note

smiley - love

smiley - rose kris

happy sunday!!

Post 10

akira100

We're doing a Bond spoof on Mornington Crescent at the moment. It's the type of game I enjoy the most. smiley - biggrin

Between postings I'm watching my Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVDs smiley - tongueout.

At six-thirty tonight I (and most of the other guys) shall be listening to I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue on Radio Four.smiley - cheers The rest of the evening is going to be taken up with some Hong Kong film DVDs and more postings. Maybe a little smiley - redwinesmiley - smiley....

See you later, Kris smiley - hug

Peter

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for akira100

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more