This is the Message Centre for Tiara.Kitten*Valentine Cat*

I remember

Post 1

hopesandfears

working on this page...

guess who I am...

(I'm not a nutter by the way...)

I've just returned after a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong absence...

I remember

Post 2

Tiara.Kitten*Valentine Cat*

is it you Serj?! Is it you?!smiley - smiley

Claire
xxxxxx

I remember

Post 3

hopesandfears

Apologies for the lateness in my reply, now that I have a computer and the "wonders" of the Internet I also have the burdens that come with it aka viruses...

How did you guess? lol...

Yes, tis me Serj, back from the... well... I'm back, heehee...

All growned up and ready to play...

How are you??

You are the first person I've contact on here since re-joining...

I had no idea of the changes to h2g2 over the last few months... I can't get into my old name smiley - cry

Good to be back...

Serjsmiley - devil

I remember

Post 4

HI!smiley - smiley

Yup im fine. Don't worry about replying late. Im just as bad. Almost!

ooooh im quite happy the noo cuz i got myself a we job in HMV and im quite excited too!smiley - smiley

what you up to?smiley - smiley

Claire
xxxxxx

I remember

Post 5

hopesandfears

Congrats on the new job... I heard it was pretty dificult to get into HMV... basically because everyone goes for that type of job when they reach employment age... I should know, I did it myself in my younger yeas, lol...

Myself?... Well I currently have a job in London working for a video editing firm, they're quite good... The salary is whopping though... On a normal day I can make upto £40 an hour... I work about 10-14 hours a day, so it's knackering work...

Other than that... not much really...

I will be working on a couple of adverts and music videos for them over the next few months but that's about it as far as I know for the time being...

Do you like my new username?? I named it after Keanes album... I like them alot, lol...

Serjsmiley - devil

I remember

Post 6

hi again!smiley - smiley

i keep getting put down(namely by those older than myself) about having a job there. It's good fun and not a bad wage y'kno! And as you say, lots of people apply for it so i should be happy with myself really.

anyhoo... ah that's cool. Except working 10-14hrs. That's far too much. It's good to have money but not if you're too busy or tired to spend and enjoy it.

Keane? Well... i've got a copy of the album actually but they bore me a little to be honest....! Im into Razorlight at the mo. The singer is a true rockstar and he's soooo hot! So whilst Keane have nice good music im afraid the teenage girl in me goes for the hot pouting singer every time. eeeep!lolsmiley - musicalnote

anyhoo... spk soon!smiley - smiley

Claire
xxxxxx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tiara.Kitten*Valentine Cat*

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more