This is the Message Centre for Muse's biggest fan!

Someone agrees at least

Post 1

moaner

Nice to see sum1 else likes them. I think their best song is I your world or plug in baby. Will you be my friend- I only have 1 online?

Rock On

Prankster

Someone agrees at least

Post 2

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

Nice onesmiley - ok

I love Muse...smiley - biggrin

Cept I think you've left hootoosmiley - erm

your not the only ones!

Post 3

gamerthirteen1

im realy new here havent even be here an hour!

i think muse are gr8 too their my fave band have all their albums but im 14 and none of my friends family like them much so i dont have any1 to go to a gig to see them with wich would be soo gr8 so i havnt had the wonderful experiance of that!

my fave song is in your world but all of their stuff is gr8!

please reply what other bands do u like?

joe (**,)

your not the only ones!

Post 4

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

New? If you have any probs just tell me and I'll see what I can dosmiley - ok

Me? I only have the first two Muse ones (don't see the point of buying Hullabaloo as it has all the same againsmiley - winkeye) but I love so many of the songs I can't pick a fave... Also like, erm... the Foos, Green Day, Catatonia, older Garbage and Elastica, the Music, the Coral, Supergrass (yaysmiley - biggrin), Gomez and so on. I'm a bit of an indie chic.

How about you?smiley - smiley

By the way, if you click on my name to go to my space and then scroll down to the bit I've put about music, you can add your top ten to everyone else's on hootoo from the link theresmiley - smiley

your not the only ones!

Post 5

moaner

green day are the best, no doubt about that. Foo fighters are pretty good.

your not the only ones!

Post 6

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

And Muse are recording a new albumsmiley - biggrin

your not the only ones!

Post 7

SerjTankian... Freelance Assassin for higher... (not hire)

I've always been a very interested listener of Muse.

Since 1994 when they emerged from the quiet town of Devon and grew to be one of the most imfluential bands in Britain...

I hated the fact that Muse were (and in some aspects still are) called "Radiohead2"... they're nothing like Radiohead... Radiohead have completely different lyrics and a different sound as well... and Radiohead are well in my view rubbish...

All of Muse's work is genius...

But I don't just say that every track I hear of theirs is better than the last... because the track I realte to the most out of all their music is "Hyper Music" from the "Origin Of Symmetry" album... it's heavy yet modest and harmonic as well as delivering a hard punch or a soft blow at every point and I feel it's their greatest track...

Thanks for reading....

Serjsmiley - devil

your not the only ones!

Post 8

moaner

I have grown out of Green Day like I did out of Thomas the tank engine- once I took up guitar I realised what a hopeless musician Billy Joe is and they swear just to pi$$ off old people. See sense, will you not!

your not the only ones!

Post 9

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

I still love Fillip. So there you go.

Can you not see that Green Day are just a bit of fun to listen to when you're bored?smiley - erm

your not the only ones!

Post 10

Elbow Yangle (and the case for boys in eyeliner)

I still like Thomas the Tank Engine! He's damn cool. As are Green Day, becasue they do it cos they enjoy it, which is after all all that matters!

Hell is for Heros, System of a Down, Hot Hot Heat, Biffy Clyro and 80s Matchbox B-line Disaster are all fantastic, and were really ace at Leeds this year!

And I've seen Muse three times, and hope to see them again in Manchester this November! I saw them first at Radio 1's One Big Sunday, then at Manchester Apollo last November, and then again at last years Leeds festival. Truely great. smiley - smiley One day Im going to steal Daominic. smiley - biggrin

Woohoo!

Post 11

*Dominic* Damn i can't spell. Carry on...

Liz xx

Woohoo!

Post 12

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

*jumps up and down in a sulk*

Why on earth can't they come to Newcastle? I really want to see them but can't afford to go and stay at Manchestersmiley - cry

Woohoo!

Post 13

Tobemory - give way to oncoming vehicles

hehe, i live about half an hour from plymouth, which is where they play most of their gigs. havent been able to get tickets for one yet, because they rock so much. still, i'll keep trying. muse are musical geniuses, apart from the drummer, who's nothing special really (speaking as a drummer myself). Want to hear a good drummer? listen to incubus. cant wait till the new album.

absolution will be yours

Woohoo!

Post 14

oh, and in your world is nothing compared to the depth and richness of 'sunburn'

Woohoo!

Post 15

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

Still prefer Fillip. But that's just mesmiley - winkeye

18 days until the new album's out! Woosmiley - biggrin

Woohoo!

Post 16

Excuse the ignorence...but who/whats Fillip?

Incubus also ace, Brandon Boyd very pwetty. smiley - smooch

Woohoo!

Post 17

i couldn't comment on that, me being a guy and all, but yer incubus are good.

Woohoo!

Post 18

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

Erm... Fillip is a song by Musesmiley - erm

I'm not much of an incubus fan...

Have you guys been to the page where all the researchers have been putting their top ten lists of songs?smiley - smiley

Woohoo!

Post 19

Ahhh...yes. Me stupid. Sorry. smiley - blush

Woohoo!

Post 20

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

I got the new album. It's fabsmiley - biggrin

No worriessmiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post