This is the Message Centre for The Incomparable Wonk (aka - "Little Id")

mwahahahahahaha...you've been ACEd!!!...

Post 21

The only one who has taken over the world 17 armies at a time,TWICE, In one year. Call me Syrpyntys

*catches smiley - flan* catch yourself! *throws smiley - flan and pelts you with many smiley - strawberry*

Post 22

Alexandra Marie Chaser, Keeper of Voices, graduated Sunday, 8 June - and Very Happy

smiley - yikes

Post 23

The only one who has taken over the world 17 armies at a time,TWICE, In one year. Call me Syrpyntys

i'm very violent at times... smiley - flan indices it... smiley - monster

Post 24

Alexandra Marie Chaser, Keeper of Voices, graduated Sunday, 8 June - and Very Happy

oh, dear...

Post 25

Me, Myself, I, The Old Coot In My Closet, And The Incomparable Id [Call me "Id" for short.]

*ducks the smiley - flan and the smiley - strawberry*

Whew, that was close. Anyone up for a smiley - bubbly? Has anyone seen my giant squid?

smiley - towel
Id

Post 26

giant squid? where? i did a report on them once.

hey, who wants to be a memer of IHH? it officially means I Hate Homework. YYYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 27

smiley - laugh

Post 28

Me, Myself, I, The Old Coot In My Closet, And The Incomparable Id [Call me "Id" for short.]

IHH?

Ihh?

Ih?

Eh?

Huh?

Wha?

Oh, dear.

smiley - towel
Id

Post 29

smiley - laugh
smiley - cheerup
smiley - winkeye
smiley - blacksheep

Post 30

strange...very strange... i must ponder this... *sips smiley - bubbly*

Post 31

you confuse me

Post 32

that was my goal...

Post 33

congrats

Post 34

*shakes* hmm want to be confused some more?

Post 35

no, that's ok...
smiley - huh

Post 36

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Hm... Posted stuff here on August 1 and 2 2002...

I know were three of you were on those dayssmiley - nahnah

Post 37

Geee . . . I wonder where that could have been? smiley - cool

smiley - towel
Id

Post 38

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I wonder...?smiley - winkeye

Oh, wait, I've photos... Mwahahahaha!

Post 39

Planning some blackmail? lol

*hides*

smiley - towel
Id

Post 40

Actually, no, unless you want to force your cousin to look at *all* of themsmiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Incomparable Wonk (aka - "Little Id")

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more