This is the Message Centre for The Incomparable Wonk (aka - "Little Id")

mwahahahahahaha...you've been ACEd!!!...

Post 1

Alexandra Marie Chaser, Keeper of Voices, graduated Sunday, 8 June - and Very Happy

Welcome Wonk...

smiley - cheers to you for completing the first step toward becoming a member of the H2G2 community by joining H2G2 and setting up your personal space!!! Mostly evil? Bah! Bloody politics...

So, you wanted to know what being ACEd is? It's when I drop by and bug you because I am an ACE (Assistant Community Editor) and I want to help you become familiar with H2G2 smiley - biggrin. Having a smiley - cool personal space is just the beginning - there are Guide Entries to write and people to meet and smiley - choc to munch on smiley - winkeye...

The ACE who welcomed me to the scheme, Feisor (U38014), created a wonderful page of links and tips at A719840, which you can use as a launching pad as you explore H2G2. For most of the same links without all the text in between, you might want to visit my link page at A682238. Any time you want to return to your space while exploring, just click the "My Space" button near the top left of your screen. Also, if you need help with anything, you can reply to this posting (just hit the "Reply" button below, I hear it won't hit back smiley - silly) and I'll answer your questions to the best of my ability. If I can't help you, I'll refer you to one of the other ACEs or a Guru who is more experienced than I am. Or you can bug Id. smiley - winkeye

BTW, if you feel like checking out my space, just click my name or visit U186807. There's a drop-down menu with links to my friends' personal spaces at the bottom. You can bug Id or George from there. Have fun...

smiley - peacesign~smiley - magic~Alex

Post 2

Me, Myself, I, The Old Coot In My Closet, And The Incomparable Id [Call me "Id" for short.]

Hey, don't tell her to bug *me* . . . I'm not even an ACE! That's not FAIR!!!!

BTW, Wonk, just to let you know one of the perks of this place, it's the only place where the little people (aka you) get to drink smiley - stout and smiley - bubbly!!!

So have a smiley - bubbly (on me, of course) to celebrate!

smiley - drunk
Id

Post 3

The Incomparable Wonk (aka - "Little Id")

I think I'd prefer smiley - oj, but I could try smiley - bubbly. Sounds fun. Heh heh

smiley - silly
Wonk

Post 4

Alexandra Marie Chaser, Keeper of Voices, graduated Sunday, 8 June - and Very Happy

just don't combine them
smiley - laugh
smiley - silly
smiley - devil

Post 5

Combine them? Don't give me any ideas

smiley - biggrin
Wonk

Post 6

Me, Myself, I, The Old Coot In My Closet, And The Incomparable Id [Call me "Id" for short.]

smiley - flan

Post 7

smiley - tomato

Was that flying smiley - flan? Or just regular smiley - flan?

smiley - devil
Wonk

Post 8

it's a smiley - flan, silly. a smiley - flan.

smiley - flan
Id

Post 9

I thought it would be an interesting smiley - flan that flew. I guess not.

See you later. I'm off to taste test the smiley - cappuccino and smiley - popcorn.

smiley - devil
Wonk

Post 10

smiley - flan

Post 11

smiley - popcorn and smiley - cappuccino are pretty good!

I wonder how I'll get to bed tonight. I think I had one too many smiley - cappuccino (four cups isn't too bad, is it? smiley - biggrin)

smiley - devil
Wonk

Post 12

no, just don't have five
whatever you do, don't have five
smiley - sillysmiley - yikessmiley - bigeyes

Post 13

I wonder what could be so terrible. . . Now I'm tempted to have another cup. I would if I wasn't already bouncing off walls with combined insanity and caffiene. smiley - biggrin

smiley - devil
Wonk

Post 14

smiley - flansmiley - flansmiley - flansmiley - flan

smiley - flan

Post 15

smiley - cappuccino

smiley - cappuccino

smiley - cappuccino

smiley - cappuccinosmiley - cappuccinosmiley - cappuccinosmiley - cappuccino

Post 16

right...(and if you say "left..." i'll throw smiley - tomato at you)

Post 17

left

*Throughs smiley - tomato at herself*

No need to through it yourself. . .

smiley - devil
Wonk

Post 18

(smiley - laugh+smiley - silly)

Post 19

The only one who has taken over the world 17 armies at a time,TWICE, In one year. Call me Syrpyntys

anyone else allowed in this conversation, or will i have to be kicked out?

Post 20

HEY, CUZ! CATCH! smiley - flan

'Course yer welcome here! smiley - biggrin

smiley - towel
Id

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Incomparable Wonk (aka - "Little Id")

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more