This is the Message Centre for Tim preston

Thank you from opti

Post 1

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

Hi not sure whether you are about or not from your last posting status but I just wanted to say thank you for creating the image for my entry A37329825 It truly is wonderful. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Opti smiley - bluebutterfly

Thank you from opti

Post 2

Tim preston

smiley - ta
Thanks for your comment. It's much appreciated. smiley - sorry it's taken so long for me to see it but I'm afraid I'm guilty of not visiting My Space much.

I've been looking at some of your articles which I find very informative. I would have like to have created an illustration for your piece on Winnie the Pooh but how can you follow EH Shepard?
smiley - erm
Oh yes, and I like the map. That's a great idea!

Thank you from opti

Post 3

That's smiley - ok

smiley - ta for your compliment. smiley - biggrin With regards to the Winnie the Pooh Entry it has yet to be picked, but I'm sure you could draw a little something for it. smiley - smiley as they say where there's a will there's a way smiley - smiley I've noticed my Sooty Entry that's pending has no pic yet either. smiley - sadface

map *confused*

Thank you from opti

Post 4

Tim preston

It's me again!smiley - smiley I was thinking about trying to something for your Sooty entry but the next thing I knew it has a photo and then Wham! It's on the very front of h2g2! Wow!smiley - ok I now have an idea for Winnie the Pooh. Any idea how long I've got to put something forward?

I really am more of a tortoise than a hare I'm afraid

Thank you from opti

Post 5

I've no idea of time I'm afraid, but I'd smiley - love to see more of your work adorn my Entries smiley - boing

Thank you from opti

Post 6

Just to let you know that Winnie the Pooh will soon be on the Front Page. I'd like to see your idea for it become a reality. smiley - biggrin

Thank you from opti

Post 7

Tim preston

Opti - I've uploaded my latest effort for your excellent entry for Winnie the Pooh but it looks as though I may be too late. Sorry it took me so long. smiley - sadface

Thank you from opti

Post 8

smiley - wah

Thank you from opti

Post 9

Tim preston

smiley - groan
Don't go away!

Thank you from opti

Post 10

go where?

Thank you from opti

Post 11

Tim preston

What I meant was don't go away because I'm going to do a quicksmiley - runpicture for your Colin Jackson entry. I uploaded the picure yesterday but unfortunately, yet again,smiley - rolleyes I wasn't quick enough.

I really like your entries and I want to try to illustrate for them but I do have a preference for portraits. I'm flummoxed as to what to try next.
smiley - fullmoon
Howl at the moon, probably.

Thank you from opti

Post 12

smiley - ta for your compliment. Maybe I ought to tell you first what I'm thinking of writing then. smiley - smiley I'm smiley - sorry you keep missing out.

Talking about howling at the moon. smiley - fullmoon I'm having a go at trying to rewrite Serephina's Spring Heeled Jack Entry. So it may be possible to do something for that.

Thank you from opti

Post 13

Tim preston

Mysterious Victorian monster/batman. I like the sound of it.smiley - monster

Thank you from opti

Post 14

Here's what I have so far A41214809

Thank you from opti

Post 15

I see that they have changed the pic to yours smiley - biggrinsmiley - boing

Thank you from opti

Post 16

Tim preston

Woopee!smiley - smiley Is it OK?
I'll have to look at your Spring Heeled Jack entry later.

Thank you from opti

Post 17

I like the way you have done it in black and white and captured him in action smiley - smiley

Feel free ...I've added some links etc this morning and submitted it to the Edited Writing section. I tried finding other info but was unable to find much. smiley - sadface

Thank you from opti

Post 18

Due to the attitude of one researcher towards me I have given up on the Entry and deleted it. If this attitude from said person continues I will not continue on this site.

Thank you from opti

Post 19

Tim preston

smiley - sadfaceI'm really sorry to hear about that. I'd like to see more of your work.

Thank you from opti

Post 20

smiley - ta Tim smiley - smiley It's people like you that make me want to stick around. I shouldn't let the odd researcher stop me from enjoying writing here should I.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tim preston

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more