This is the Message Centre for Darth Zaphod

Hello!

Post 1

StargazyPi

Hello, my evil alter-ego.......smiley - biggrin
I'm feeling oh so lonesome.... smiley - blue Every1s ignoring me..... smiley - wah
I returned to H2G2 after almost forgetting the wonders....oh the shame <headhurts. Do u forgive me smiley - grovel? But now I return and no one at all has spoken to me!
But enough of the moping smiley - biggrin....have a specially prepared, one of a kind, unalcoholic PGGB! smiley - bubbly....Not entirely sure what's in it but......
I do not mock your love of Harry Potter, Lotr or Starwars......fine taste is i say so myself.... Can't wait for the next ones to come.....
smiley - yikes time I was smiley - sleepysmiley - zzz
Til' next time, Darth Zaphod...... smiley - towel

Hello!

Post 2

Darth Zaphod

Well, my dear friend, tis wonderful for you to be back again...thanks for the PGGBsmiley - smiley and of course I'll forgive yousmiley - smiley

So how's life treating you?

DZsmiley - planet

Hello!

Post 3

Navigator

Well I thought I would drop by and say Hi too, as someone once said 'better late than never' but what did they know?

Hello!

Post 4

Darth Zaphod

oh plenty, I'm suresmiley - winkeye

DZsmiley - planet

Hello!

Post 5

Navigator

well DZ you could be right

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Darth Zaphod

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more