This is the Message Centre for kanyonatic

kanyonatic

Post 1

kanyonatic

hi i`m kanyonatic.as you have probably guessed i`m a wrestling fan....no....come back i also have other interests like music,theatre,films,books,animals etc.i will talk to anyone about anything even if i know nothing about the subject i`ll ask about it.i`m interested in america,the way of life,food,etc also i`m looking to make new friends from ANYWHERE in ther world to talk about ANYTHING at all.i`m from the north of eng but live in south and don`t know many people .i have three older children and 5 yep 5 cats one is deaf..have you ever tried calling a deaf cat!! recently my mum died and in the same week my friend of over 12 years has fallen out with me yet can`t give a reason .i`ve decided i need to get some new friends who won`t stop talking for no apparent reason so if you want to talk or want a new friend get in touch.any subject talked about all people will get a reply so get typing or should that be writing! and how come you never see baby pigeons???

kanyonatic

Post 2

Kaz

Hi Kanyonatic

I saw a baby pigeon once, it was peeking from its nest, only ever happened once though!

Sorry to hear about your rough times, hopefully it will get better soon. I live in Croydon, South London and spend too much time on this site!

kanyonatic

Post 3

kanyonatic

hi kaz i also live in croydon small world eh!

keep in touch

kanyonatic

Post 4

Philbert

Did you try ICQ?

A friend of mine has a degree in zoology and loves birds. He raised a baby pigeon to adulthood and he is now a family pet!

kanyonatic

Post 5

kanyonatic

no haven`t tried it yet as my son`s been ill and off school so not had much time to myself.what do you look like...curious!!

kanyonatic

Post 6

Philbert

Medium height, stocky, a little overweight, close cropped beard and moustache going grey in a distinguished way (I hope). I do have a picture on my ICQ details! I'll happily send you a pic if you send me your email (mine is on my page if you don't want to publish here!)

How about you?

kanyonatic

Post 7

Philbert

Oops! Sorry to hear about your son, I jope he is better now.

kanyonatic

Post 8

kanyonatic

hi i`m 5`2 blue eyes,used to have blonde hair but i`ve dyed it brown.slim to med build depending on the stress levels and chocolate intake!!! originally from the north of eng so have northeren accent,cumbria.is that your real name? my email is [email protected]

kanyonatic

Post 9

kanyonatic

hi i`m 5`2 blue eyes,used to have blonde hair but i`ve dyed it brown.slim to med build depending on the stress levels and chocolate intake!!! originally from the north of eng so have northeren accent,cumbria.is that your real name? my email is [email protected]

kanyonatic

Post 10

Philbert

Five feet two, eyes of blue,
Has anyone seen my gal?

Sorry, couldn't resist!

I've emailed you ....

kanyonatic

Post 11

Philbert

K,

The email just bounced back "Service unavailable" is the address right (no typos) or is activemail prone to problems?

kanyonatic

Post 12

Philbert

K,

I've tried sending again, it hasn't come back (yet) email me back if it made it!

kanyonatic

Post 13

kanyonatic

i`ve got your email no probs i`ve emailed you sorry it`s long i`m bored beyond belief!

kanyonatic

Post 14

Kaz

Hi peoples, not been so much lately.

Nice to see you getting along!

kanyonatic

Post 15

kanyonatic

hi kaz
`what you been up to?what music you into?

kanyonatic

Post 16

kanyonatic

i`m still bored`no money so can`t go out .

kanyonatic

Post 17

Kaz

Quite a wide range of music, I bought 5 cds for my birthday-
The Hives
Ms Dynamite
Ultravox
Siouxie and the Banshees
Enigma

I've also been playng a lot of pagan music, but then I always do!

What about you?

kanyonatic

Post 18

kanyonatic

hi well i listen to a wide choice of music at the moment ozzy osbourne,linkin park,creed,
and oddly crystal gayle!!!!!no i don`t know either but found myself listening to it.

tonight i`m going to watch frontier house have you seen it?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for kanyonatic

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more