This is the Message Centre for Goggs

Strange number occurances

Post 1

Goggs

There have been some rather strange occurances happening for a while (well, stranger than USUAL), but I've only payed real attention to them now. It's about the number "911". When I look at a clock, "9:11" always seems to stick out. You might think it's just that this particular number sticks out at the corner of my eye, but I dont think so. For instance, I could be late for college (not that thats a regular occurance or anything smiley - smiley), and when I check the time again, it'd be 9:11. I could also be watching DVDs or browsing the 'net, when I go upstairs to make myself a coffee, and WOW look its 9:11. Theres also a clock thats gone wonky in one of the rooms of the house, and when I walked into it yesterday (which I dont usually do), it was; You guessed it- 9:11. This is only a few times. It really does seem like the number 911 is a wacky coincidence.

You could take this number "911" occurance as the US emergency line, the 9/11 incident, or maybe it's because was born on the 6/11. I still can't figure it out. Ideas appreciated smiley - smiley

I'm still wondering whether its extratestrical contact, the ancient aztec gods of time, luck, or maybe theres an improbability drive buried under the house.

Key: Complain about this post

Strange number occurances

More Conversations for Goggs

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more