This is the Message Centre for kanyonatic

hiya

Post 1

ESSEXgirlie..aka im.all.by.myself ex pat of that great leader in the sky LEISURE DISTRICT..

hello there just wanted 2 drop u a few lines smiley - biggrin
i take it ur from ld as well?
corrrr every1 seems 2 b getting on here from ld now smiley - smiley
so how do u feel about the way ld is going to change?
hope 2 hear from u soon
smiley - biggrin

hiya

Post 2

kanyonatic

hi do you use that name on LD or a different one?i`m still on there but i`ll see what the free months like but if i get 6050`d all the time i won`t be paying £5 a month!i think it`s bad that pc users won`t be able to use it also americans too so i`ll miss talking to many people how do you feel about it? i go under the name of CHRISKANYON on LD or any name associated with kanyon

talk soon

hiya

Post 3

ESSEXgirlie..aka im.all.by.myself ex pat of that great leader in the sky LEISURE DISTRICT..

hiya hun smiley - hug
well i dont think its fair that we have 2 pay an extra £3 2 b abused by ppl in adult chat!
n yet the last few months they have been trying to stop all the abuse by barring ppl.smiley - steam
as far as i can work out there isnt going to be ne 6050 its going to b more like the speed of a pc (lol believe that wen i c it) smiley - wow
iv heard 2day tho that a u/name cant be longer than 12 characters.smiley - headhurts
my u/name on ld is
im.all.by.myself

hope 2 chat 2 u soon hun
take care
smiley - cuddle

hiya

Post 4

kanyonatic

hi seen you around LD but have obiviously not talked to you probably due to 6050!!whenever i tried to reply to someone i ended up being booted out.i`ll have to write down all my pals on pal pilot as you have to start again.i`ve a bad memory as it is without that.

what you into? music?films?reading?tv? talk later

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for kanyonatic

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more