This is the Message Centre for Brain the size of a planet and you make me pick up a pencil

Secondary School in the UK

Post 1

Brain the size of a planet and you make me pick up a pencil

You might think that the worst sort of existence ever imposed on a person by the State would be a life in prison, or death row, or some other horrible place where you are actually being punished for doing something wrong.

At school on the small island of the United Kingdom on the planet of Earth (which is demolished in some dimensions), this conception is proved incorrect. Constant mental testing, awful food, alien teachers and some very unfortunate smells indeed are inflicted upon the poor young earthlings during a day of what is meant to be education.

This place holds the current record in the universe for the worst schooling country. Anybody who can beat it, let us know.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Brain the size of a planet and you make me pick up a pencil

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more