This is the Message Centre for Brain the size of a planet and you make me pick up a pencil

Hello Neighbor

Post 1

ChicagoDaddy-o

Just a quick note to say hello as we are only 2 #'s apart. And having attended school in the US can tell you that even a few decades ago we had the same martial discipline you are experiencing. I survived and can assure you that you can also. It does help to purge about it so go at it.
signed,

Hello Neighbor

Post 2

Brain the size of a planet and you make me pick up a pencil

What can I say? School is there to be suffered. Nobody ever got rich by sitting on their butts and watching TV, as far as I know anyway.

It's always nice to hear from our cousins across the pond. Keep in touch, researcher #196448.

Signed,

England.

Hello Neighbor

Post 3

ChicagoDaddy-o

Hey Cousin,
Thanks for the reply. My first day in here and I feel more comfortable already.
Ya, I know of no one who has prospered by sitting on their ass in front of their tube, although I know there are a few who have done that after they made their cash.
Thanks again for the welcome and I like the fact the Pond between us gets smaller all the time.
We should stay in touch.

Researcher #196448

USA

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Brain the size of a planet and you make me pick up a pencil

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more