This is the Message Centre for Ragged Dragon

Ten Year Diet Stage 2 - April 21st 2004

Post 1

Ragged Dragon

Starting again, and aimong to get rid of another stone.

I am 75.5 kg at the moment.

And counting.

Jez - thinning heathen and witch with won't power

Post 2

azahar

smiley - ok

I'm well into 'stage one' now so we can keep each other company.

smiley - smiley

az

Post 3

Ragged Dragon

Happy days, az. Today I am mainly eating - salad smiley - smiley

Tomorrow I shall be trying to eat sensibly, but I am at Avebury for the weekend, so I am reliant on what I can het form others - and what they provide - I will not be rude to a host, and they don't know me well, so I might even have to eat peas or beetroot ...

Jez - going for a bath

Post 4

Matholwch - Brythonic Tribal Polytheist

You girls are going to waste away smiley - sadface.

Post 5

azahar

Hardly!

Anyhow, I didn't lose any more weight this week (so far). And my big times plans for riding my bike and doing lots of exercise this weekend are now totally F**KED because I seriously hurt my lower back this morning whilst (don't laugh!) stepping into my knickers!!! There was sudden excruciating pain and I immediately had to lie down for awhile until it subsided a bit.

smiley - wah

The best laid plans of mice and women . . .

az

Post 6

Ragged Dragon

az and Math

>Anyhow, I didn't lose any more weight this week (so far).

Nor did I - in fact I may have put some on - the Red Lion is not the most diet-friendly pub, and working ritual that intensely made us all crave junk food smiley - sadface

>And my big times plans for riding my bike and doing lots of exercise this weekend are now totally F**KED because I seriously hurt my lower back this morning whilst (don't laugh!) stepping into my knickers!!!

Why can't I laugh? Oh, all right then... the gods move in mysterious ways, my friend - perhaps you should go out for a walk or a ride, maybe you are meant to meet somebody while exercising - gently.

>There was sudden excruciating pain and I immediately had to lie down for awhile until it subsided a bit.

Look after yourself, my dear - if you lie around too much, Lua will walk all over you...

>The best laid plans of mice and women . . .

Are apt to be b*ggered up by life's other agendas.

Like me today, with the bl**dy migraine, which I seriously thought I had beaten.

Jez the washed-out witch.

Post 7

azahar

Jez,

Well, okay, laugh then! smiley - winkeye

Of course, the most frustrating thing is that I have most of this week off because of the spring fair and last weekend was totally gorgeous - and I was stuck indoors going OUCH. Today is a holiday and I have no classes on Friday and I can't ride my bike! smiley - wah

And no, I can't lie around too much. In fact, lying down is one of my most uncomfortable positions. Ho hum.

Is your migraine gone? Pobrecita! smiley - hug I'm one of those really annoying people who has never had even a slight headache in all their life so I can only imagine (well, I can't, actually) what a migraine must feel like. Perhaps like my backpain but in one's head?

Meanwhile, until my back is better I will be comfort eating and quaffing liquid muscle relaxant.

az

Ten Year Diet Stage 2 - April 27th 2004

Post 8

Ragged Dragon

az

>Meanwhile, until my back is better I will be comfort eating and quaffing liquid muscle relaxant.<

NOOOO!!!!

You'll just put on all you want to take off, and some!

Water and plain gruel, girl, water and plain gruel!!

Jez - not so washed out, but miserable at work

Post 9

azahar

<>

yeah right,

as if!

az
(ouch)

Post 10

Ragged Dragon

az

Jez - 75 kg and counting

Post 11

Ragged Dragon

az

74.5 kg and counting

Jez

Post 12

azahar

smiley - ok Good for you!

Mind you, I never count half-kilos myself. I can lose or gain up to two kilos almost overnight so I usually wait until I get past the two kilo mark to start counting and then keep counting (hopefully downwards) in twos.

I haven't weighed myself all week. Too scared. The bad back brought on a massive comforting eating-and-drinking attack. And of course, was not able to move much.

Well never mind, bought a second Pilates dvd this afternoon so this weekend I should be able to start getting into that seriously.

az

Ten Year Diet Stage 2 - May 8th 2004

Post 13

Ragged Dragon

az

Half a kilo is more than a pound smiley - smiley

Anyway, I haven't weighed myself this morning...

Hang in there while I go and do that...

Still 74.5 so that's ok smiley - smiley

Ate junk food and an indian take-away last night and drank good red wine and mead with a friend. Going out to Lincoln today after we have fetched the flour from Green's Mill (organic spelt flour ground at a local windmill smiley - smiley)

Jez

Ten Year Diet Stage 2 - May 14th 2004

Post 14

Ragged Dragon

az

Still 74 kg - not really winning smiley - smiley

Don't really care smiley - smiley

As long as I don't put any back on - and I can't say I've been counting recently smiley - smiley

I have eaten a hel of a lot of chocolate recently smiley - smiley

But no Pringles smiley - smiley

This weekend, I am actually at home, and going to do the garden smiley - smiley

Jez - not Jessica or Jemima smiley - smiley ROFLOL

Seriously, how many guesses do you think it will take dear Della or Annie (Hey, that's DoA) to get close to my real name?

Post 15

azahar

honestly, that woman digs a deeper hole evertime she opens her mouth.

'Oh, I cannot imagine what I ever said to get Jez mad at me!'

Snore.

Did you get my msn invitation?

az

Post 16

Ragged Dragon

the new msn doesn't work on my old mac, and the one msn keeps trying to upgrade itself - I had to take it out.

I have Yahoo messenger, and the chat room we were in last time

Jez

Post 17

azahar

it's just that msn or yahoo are already there - so it's an easy access thing - you could get on my yahoo thingy if you like

az

Post 18

Ragged Dragon

I've emailed you smiley - smiley

Jez

Post 19

azahar

where?

az

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ragged Dragon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more