This is the Message Centre for Ragged Dragon

Pringles...

Post 1

Ragged Dragon

...are a killer for the dieter...

smiley - sadface

Jez - the witch whose won't power faded tonight...

Pringles...

Post 2

azahar

worse than Doritos?

az

Pringles...

Post 3

Ragged Dragon

Luckily, I don't like Doritos...

Unluckily, I have three tubes of Pringles in the house...

Well, I /did/ have three tubes of Pringles in the house...

Jez - heathen and witch without won't power...

Pringles...

Post 4

azahar

<>

smiley - laugh

Sorry, that is probably not funny . . . except it kind of is. smiley - winkeye

I don't dare buy crisps anymore. Doritos seem at least somewhat more 'foodlike' (in terms of having some sort of nutritional value). Then of course there is my total addiction: smiley - popcorn

az

Pringles...

Post 5

Ragged Dragon

I am going to take one of them to a party tomorrow and the other one is a flavour I don't like...

The salt and vinegar ones were my downfall smiley - smiley

Jezreell - who has been out walking today and is back up to speed - but who has to cook shortbread tonight for the party tomorrow.

Well, it's not totally a party - it's a druid celebration of Imbolc and Bride, and I am invited despite being an interloping heathen.

They like my singing. It gets me invitations to all sorts of places. I've met other gods and goddesses.

smiley - smiley

Pringles...

Post 6

fleas_

Mr. JR. They are a killer. Not only for the dieter. It is well known. you will increase you chances? Of cancer. It will be a shame. To die from a savoury snack. And not real food. Your people do not tell you these things? Good luck. Mr. JR.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ragged Dragon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more