This is the Message Centre for Ant

england won

Post 1

Ant

Chris and Karen came over and we watched the game in the peace and quiet of my flat smiley - winkeye

Not that you'll have come here to read this information... in fact I don't think anyone comes here to read my journal anymore anyway smiley - winkeye Well I suppose it's really just for me anyway smiley - winkeye

30 days until Kristina boards a plane to england, sometimes I wonder if we'll still love each other then, two months apart and each of our lives changes us a little, change isn't a bad thing, as there's something new about each other to fall in love with smiley - smiley

I love her more than ever now, and I think by the time she leaves england I'll have fallen in love with her all over again smiley - smiley

england won

Post 2

Jonny

Don't mind me, I'm just here not reading your journal... smiley - smiley

Doesn't make much odds whether England win or lose now, we'll no doubt be chucked out by UEFA anyway.

england won

Post 3

Ant

This is of course very true, how you doing Jonny?

england won

Post 4

Jonny

I'm not too bad thanks, just a little listless. I think I'm still trying to readjust to being back in England after 6 months - that can't be right! Ah well, I'm off to Cyprus for a week on Sunday so maybe that'll restore a little energy. If not I'll have to get back on the Red Bull! smiley - smiley

How's life treating you, apart from dastardly placing you and KM on opposite sides of the Atlantic?

england won

Post 5

Ant

Life's pretty good, other than the distance between Kristina and myself, I'm sorting myself out and am just about comfortable with being back for the time being... fingers crossed I'll be out there again in October, Christmas and next summer smiley - smiley

england won

Post 6

Jonny

That doesn't sound like too bad a work schedule! - or are you just planning on going over to visit? I'm hoping to be able to con my way into a little business trip over to America again soon, unfortunately it seems like there's only a chance to go to Boston. Not that there's anything wrong with Boston, seemed like a great place when I was there, it's just that I'd rather go to San Jose.

What's work like over here? Is it back to the weird hours and short spurts of activity for 5 minutes every hour?

england won

Post 7

Ant

October will be a holiday, Christmas and Summer will be *fingers crossed* work... I'll find out soon smiley - smiley

england won

Post 8

Jonny

Ooo eck, just like wating for exam results! smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ant

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more