This is the Message Centre for Ant

swam in the ocean

Post 1

Ant

I've swum in the sea before, but never the ocean, the ocean is warmer smiley - smiley

swam in the ocean

Post 2

an apple tree

how do you KNOOOOW.....if you never SWUM in it?
mmm...pacifico

swam in the ocean

Post 3

beetle, return of

gulf currents, lovely things. but still salty. not good for high blood pressure.

swam in the ocean

Post 4

an apple tree

unless you sweat a lot often

swam in the ocean

Post 5

Classic Krissy

I just luHUV the ocean. Especially when the day is really hot, and you get up at 9am and have breakfast on the back screened in porch, then you walk to the beach and lay out until you're REALLY heafty hot, then you swim and swim through TONS of waves for like, 3 hours or so, then you walk back up to your towel and lay down and eat a sandwich and then you read a book for about 2 minutes till you fall asleep and you sleep and sleep and by the time you wake up it's time to go have dinner, watch a movie and go to Ocean City and ride all the rides.

It's best to get home at eleven thirty so you have enough time to do it all again.

And because of the sun and the salt your skin clears up and gets tighter and you look almost instantly 2 years younger and much much healthier and the bags under your eyes go away and suddenly all you want to do is be really nice to people.

*dreams of summer vacations*

swam in the ocean

Post 6

beetle, return of

Krissy, you forgot to put in the bit about vollyball, you did.

swam in the ocean

Post 7

Classic Krissy

No. No I didn't.

The only bits I like about the ocean are the waves and the salt and the sand and the naps and the books and the sandwiches and the sun and occasional runs for Boardwalk Fries with vinigar and ice cream.

I don't like the vollyball 'cause even though I'm good at it I can't ever play without jamming a finger or whacking my wrist bright bloody red.

And, I get sand in my shorts.

swam in the ocean

Post 8

what you know as km

I don't like ice cream on my fries.

swam in the ocean

Post 9

Classic Krissy

Well that's just because you're strange.

swam in the ocean

Post 10

what you know as km

I'm sorry.

swam in the ocean

Post 11

Classic Krissy

'sokay. I rather like it. smiley - smiley

swam in the ocean

Post 12

bubster

No-one mentioned making love in the dunes and falling asleep naked in the sunshine with the one you love.

Now *that's* what I call a day at the beach.

swam in the ocean

Post 13

Classic Krissy

I've never done that. smiley - smiley I'm willing to bet it's fantastic though.

*note to self: in Southampton this summer, purchase sundress*

swam in the ocean

Post 14

Ant

Just watch where that sand goes smiley - winkeye

No no I didn't really just say that smiley - winkeye

swam in the ocean

Post 15

Classic Krissy

Yes you did. *writes down "remember blanket"*

swam in the ocean

Post 16

beetle, return of

Should be a big blanket, if you like to rol around a bit.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ant

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more