This is the Message Centre for Ant

*Grining Stupidly*

Post 1

Ant

I'm back, my monitor is working, I'm grining stupidly, I am admittedly slightly drunk having gone out for a drink on the town with Beeline, but I am now quite definetly back and ready to ROCK! Way hey smiley - winkeye 

*Grining Stupidly*

Post 2

Spartus

Wooohoo! Welcome back to...um, this. Good to see you're around again. smiley - smiley

*Grining Stupidly*

Post 3

Ant

Are you sure it's good smiley - winkeye

*Grining Stupidly*

Post 4

Jonny

I'm fairly sure it's good. Unless you have some evil plan that makes it not good.

*Grining Stupidly*

Post 5

what you know as km

Nah, doubtful. Very few evil plans begin like this:

1. Break monitor.
2. Fix monitor.

Of course, maybe that's just what he wants us to think.

*Grining Stupidly*

Post 6

Jonny

Yes, but what was he doing to break the monitor in the first place? There's more than one way to crack a nut.

*Grining Stupidly*

Post 7

what you know as km

Hatching an evil master plan, of course. That's how all monitors get broken.

Ohh, I see what you're getting at now.

*Grining Stupidly*

Post 8

Ant

Yes the monitor was the force for good, it said "no I wont let you hatch your evil plan" and promptly broke, I then fixed it with an evil chip, and so now together we will TAKE OVER THE WORLD smiley - winkeye

*Grining Stupidly*

Post 9

what you know as km

How do you know the computer wasn't putting you on, and it's not already got an evil plan of its own, and it didn't just happen to blow an Evil Chip and it wasn't using you to get one and now you're not going to be the first one it does whatever it's going to do everyone to on its way to world domination, and you won't be the one responsible for the complete overthrow of the human race?

Hmm, Ant?

*Grining Stupidly*

Post 10

Ant

Ahh hadn't though of that, it's just a chance I'll have to take.

*Grining Stupidly*

Post 11

what you know as km

Trust no one... you never know who could be just slightly more evil than you. Me for instance—maybe I'm just proposing all this to get you off your guard because breaking your monitor was part of MY evil plan. Bet you didn't think of that!

Or maybe I just want you to think I think you didn't think of it.

*Grining Stupidly*

Post 12

beeline

*aside* ...and he doesn't know what I surreptitiously slipped in his beer while he was in the Gents...

*Grining Stupidly*

Post 13

Jonny

What? A peanut? A salt and vinegar crisp? Some of your beer 'cos you couldn't face drinking it all? I must know the answer...

*Grining Stupidly*

Post 14

Ant

I've been wondering why I've been feeling funny all day, now I know.

*Grining Stupidly*

Post 15

what you know as km

People should be more careful. When they spill things, beer for instance, they should clean it up. Then we wouldn't have other people slipping in it all the time.

Wait, no.

Ahm... give me till tomorrow to work this one out... I'm still trying to think of things to do with songs.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ant

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more