A Conversation for Incubus - The Band

Ahh the good old days.

Post 1

Textbook Chaos

I loved incubus until ben joined the band, especially their early stuff, SCIENCE was a real delight, good to hear Brandon Boyd Ranging between smooth melodies to pychotic screaming. and for obvious reasons their song writing skills on Morning View and Make Yourself made them a more popular band with a lot of credibility still intact, then Crow left of the Murder and Light Grenades seemed to just contain filler and seconds here and there of the former potential these gentlemen had, would of liked to have seen incubus continue making quality records but i guess its just the case of major record companies rushing the genius out of song writers rather than letting it release naturally. R.I.P incubus. I will Still Play SCIENCE in memory of you. hope Dirk Lance is still writing funky bass riffs.

Key: Complain about this post

Ahh the good old days.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more