This is the Message Centre for Amanda

Knocked over by a tortoise charging past

Post 1

Jonny

Hi Amanda, just slowly roaming around leaving messages lying about on home pages. So, there you have it, your very own message left lying around on your home page. Or, I suppose, more accurately my very own message lying around on your home page.

It was all so unsudden...it happened SO slowly.

Post 2

Amanda

So in other words, you're saying that I have my very own message by your very own person on my very own page?

Whoooopeee! smiley - smiley Just what I've been needing. Hi Jonny! How's it goin' around your parts? Wait...that sounds...bad, how about How's everything on your end...no, no....that sounds bad now, too....how about How's it going?

Better. smiley - smiley

Post 3

Jonny

This English language thingy can certainly be rather tricky at times, double entendres at every turn. I seem to be managing to avoid them though, funny thing is that the more I try to come up with one the harder it gets. smiley - winkeye

Hungover would just about describe my state at the moment, although not in a feeling ill kind of way. Which is a little bit worrying, as I'm sure I should be. Not much to report other than that, or at least not that I can think of at the moment. smiley - smiley

Post 4

Jonny

This English language thingy can certainly be rather tricky at times, double entendres at every turn. I seem to be managing to avoid them though, funny thing is that the more I try to come up with one the harder it gets. smiley - winkeye

Hungover would just about describe my state at the moment, although not in a feeling ill kind of way. Which is a little bit worrying, as I'm sure I should be. Not much to report other than that, or at least not that I can think of at the moment. smiley - smiley

So, how you doing?

Post 5

Jonny

So, how you doing?

Post 6

Jonny

Quite impressive to manage a triple posting, I feel. Not sure how it happened, I'm sure I only submitted it once and the first attempt isn't even all there. Maybe I'm still drunk rather than hungover!

Post 7

Amanda

LOL! Wow...there should be some sort of award or something for that. smiley - winkeye Amazing.

Post 8

Classic Krissy

*sob* If tree were around, she would LOVE to give you an award, I bet.

When does she get back from MEXICO?? *sob again*

Post 9

Amanda

That, Krissy, is a very, very good question. And as with most really good questions, I have no answers whatsoever. However, I am willing to venture one: Hippopotamus.

See? I told you. smiley - smiley

P.S. It's REALLY cold right now. I can't feel my fingers. That's bad, right?

Post 10

Jonny

Well, that all depends where your fingers are.

Post 11

Classic Krissy

*giggles 'cause she has an idea where Amanda's fingers have been*

Sorry

*be's lewd*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amanda

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more