This is the Message Centre for Lpop

no, no, No, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!

Post 1

Lpop

The TV broke today. I may go mad from grief at the death of my little friend. I cried to the skies "Will I ever see Neighbours again?" but received no answer. It was also a bank holidy so no-one could come out recussitate little Bert. Why, why does this happen to me! I wonder what disaster will happen tomorrow? Probably a bus will crash into my flat. I'm too sickened to write anything else. 

the Tv guide

Post 2

Digby, a dog that barks.

so was it hard to pass.(to put it as politly as I can percieve).....what about the stapels or was it a glue bound version?

the Tv guide

Post 3

Lpop

Ah the trick is to eat all but the middle. It goes down nicely. As do cheese plant leaves.

the Tv guide

Post 4

Digby, a dog that barks.

as good as cheese plants, eh? Unfortunatly this is also something I have never tried. Is it French I've always been amazed by their cheese fasinations. I wonder if it has a correlation to their fasination with Jerry Lewis

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Lpop

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more