This is the Message Centre for highway_rose

Hello?

Post 1

The Bad Kind of Puppy

Chloe.... is that you? It's me, Fraser. You are a far stranger person than I previously believed you were. Which is nice. This really is a pointless comment seeing as I can talk to you anytime I want (well, not really... only between the hours of 9am and 4pm... but it sounds better when I say "anytime"). I'd better leave before I confuse myself.

Bye,
FraserD

evening

Post 2

highway_rose

yes, Fraz.. It's me.. That odd girl that sits behind you during the daily monologue that is Higher English.. I'm not strange, just widely and wildly misunderstood.. smiley - smiley
Chloe

evening

Post 3

Queen Nothing

hey guys!!
sorry....i have to admit i'm a closet geek!!!
blah blah blah.....amd tired now!!
emz xx

:)

Post 4

highway_rose

Oh dear Emz...
closet geek eh???.. There's nothing wrong with that.. you're not as bad as me though.. I'm yet to see you get visibly excited about the cosmological constant and the laws of chaos... *lol*..
Chloe

Post 5

Queen Nothing

i may not get excited about the laws of chaos but thats only cos i don't understand physics..i have to admit my mind seems to be in a constant state of chaos. have you read my introduction thing? its worryingly random - that seems to be the way my train of thought is going!!!
b-bye

Em x :0)

Post 6

The Bad Kind of Puppy

Mmmmm..... Chaos Theory. Do you understand Schroedinger's Cat yet? It's very important you know. Can we discuss parallel universes and wormholes sometime soon?

Post 7

The Bad Kind of Puppy

Mmmmm..... Chaos Theory. Do you understand Schroedinger's Cat yet? It's very important, you know. Can we discuss parallel universes and wormholes sometime soon?

FraserD

Post 8

The Bad Kind of Puppy

Mmmmm..... Chaos Theory. Do you understand Schroedinger's Cat yet? It's very important, you know. Can we discuss parallel universes and wormholes sometime soon?

FraserD

Post 9

highway_rose

but of course Fraz.... Anytime... anytime...
I'm honoured to be a sci-fi nerd!!! smiley - smiley

Post 10

highway_rose

and yeh.. I understand the Schrodingers cat thing..
How bout you emz???

Post 11

Queen Nothing

hey...
understand cat..
v.tired need sleep.....never going to party again. (hmmm lieing i think)
emz xx

Post 12

Queen Nothing

sorry about my last message, i think i was still suffering the influences of various (il)legal substances in my system!!
why weren't either of you at the party??? it was fun!!!!!
(well i had a good time anyway, sort of)
b-bye!!!!
emz x

Post 13

highway_rose

ppfffftttt.. party??.. party schmarty.. actually, i wish i had been there.. smiley - smiley
You know why I couldn't go.. still, better luck at getting me drunk next time eh???
*laughs*
How come you didn't go Fraz????

Post 14

The Bad Kind of Puppy

Don't like parties. They scare me. Sorry about that last message going upo three times. It's the computer's fault, not mine. Don't like computers either.

FraserD

Post 15

highway_rose

*loL* Fraz.. Join the club.. smiley - smiley
Only like partays when either Niall is there, or we all get to dress up like characters from Star Wars.. smiley - smiley
sad as it may seem..
See ya tomorrow emz...

partaaaaaayyyyy!!!!

Post 16

Queen Nothing

guys....parties kick serious ass!!!
i mean, where else can you just completely get away with acting like an idiot, without having to put in any effort with clothes, cos you dont have to look older!!! its such fun....
admittedly i went through a period of liking the pub/club scene but bow ive decided.....house parties are the way forward!!

*lol*

emz x

Key: Complain about this post