This is the Message Centre for Dark prince

Welcome to h2g2!

Post 1

Vip

Hiya Dark Prince! I'm VIP (very important Princess) and I'm here to offer my help and friendship as an ACE. I'll Come back very soon to give you some links that you might find useful. Speak to you in a few minutes!

VIP

smiley - fairy

Welcome to h2g2!

Post 2

Dark prince

Hello there! Thanks for introducing me to this wondeful website, now we have a new way of communicating! Though you will probably still get confused texts from asking what to do!!!!!!!!

Welcome to h2g2!

Post 3

Vip

No worries, my love. Right. Useful places for you to go.

New researchers pages: A692444, A719840, A720055

The GuideML Clinic (to make your Space more Jazzy!!): A187229

That'll do for now until I think of anything else!

Cheers

Post 4

Dark prince

Thanks for helping me with this, you are sat next to me at the mo but you are busily typing away so I wouldn't want to distract you. But hopefully once I have got it all straightened out I will be able to chat porperly on here with you.
Cheers hun!
Dark Prince

Cheers

Post 5

Vip

It's just a pity that we probably won't be sat next to each other for too long. smiley - sigh. Oh well. At least we have one form of communication now! Drop me a line with any probs. And remember; copy and paste!!

I done it!

Post 6

Dark prince

Hey hey hey!!!!! Loooooooooooooook, I found my way back!!!!!!!!!!!!smiley - smiley

I done it!

Post 7

Vip

yayayayayay!!! Hello my darlin'!!

Raaaaaaa

Post 8

Dark prince

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Raaaaaaa

Post 9

Vip

You're BACK!!!

Raaaaaaa

Post 10

Dark prince

Yes, but just think. This will be the last time ever that we sit next to each other in school. That's quite a scary thought

Raaaaaaa

Post 11

Vip

Yeah. But next year is top look forward to. You can come up and see me and we con have gret times! It's only Birmingham!

Raaaaaaa

Post 12

Dark prince

Hmmm....well I'll try but my geog is aaaaaaawful so I'll probably end in North Wales or something!

Raaaaaaa

Post 13

Vip

You can come up on the train. It's the biggest station; you can't miss it!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dark prince

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more