This is the Message Centre for Ant

'ello...

Post 1

Jonny

Hi Ant,

Been meaning to get back to you to say, "Ah! Now I see why you're in the wrong country." (or something along those lines) for a couple of days now... *mutters something about work*

The best way I found to make pass quickly when I was over here, rather than in San Jose when I wanted to be, was to spend as much as possible of it with a beer in my hand. Well, no, actually it was to spend as much time of it as possible with beer flowing down my neck smiley - smiley. Just didn't want to be pedantic! Oh bugger...

Anyway, time to go home I think.

'ello...

Post 2

Ant

No I'd just become an alcholic that way smiley - winkeye I am in fact giving up beer, drinking heightens emotions and as I missing KM I just miss her even more when I drink, still only six weeks and I see her again smiley - smiley

'ello...

Post 3

Jonny

Oh yeah, I was forgetting that I'm an alcoholic! smiley - smiley Only I've just admitted that I am so I'm not. That was a quick cure!

How long are you going to be off for in 6 weeks time?

'ello...

Post 4

Ant

Kristina's coming here for three weeks, and I've got two of them off to spend with her smiley - smiley

'ello...

Post 5

Ant

I'm spending the other week with her too, but she'll be dragged into work with me smiley - winkeye

'ello...

Post 6

what you know as km

He just wants me there so that for a week, he'll be able to run off and do interestings things during his long waits between working at work, and leave me in his chair so no one notices... smiley - winkeye

'ello...

Post 7

Ant

I just want to be near you KM that's all smiley - smiley

'ello...

Post 8

Jonny

Well, KM, I'll have to believe Ant on this one. Anyway (and I've no idea why I'm about to pick on BBC management here) I'm sure even a manager at the BBC would be able to tell the difference between you and Ant, so that plan wouldn't work. Probably.

'ello...

Post 9

Classic Krissy

I don't know. She might have an Ant mask. And if she wears a sombrero and sarape, you never know.

'ello...

Post 10

what you know as km

*falls on the floor and giggles for a bit*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ant

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more