This is the Message Centre for Ant

Not being quiet.

Post 1

Jonny

Baaah!!!

Just haven't posted anything for ages so I thought I'd break out and post stuff even though I've got nothing to say. So consider yourself as having had nothing said at you. So there.

Not being quiet.

Post 2

what you know as km

Ah, that Jonny—he's the only one I know who can say nothing in as many as 35 words.

Well, Spartus maybe.

And probab... no. No, I won't do that. smiley - winkeye

On the other hand, I really shouldn't criticise anyone's idiosyncracies immediately after having started Word for the sake of not counting to 35.

*vacuums Jonny*

Not being quiet.

Post 3

Ant

I less smiley - winkeye

Not being quiet.

Post 4

Jonny

Um, you used Word to count? I see...

Not quite sure what I've done to deserve being vacuumed, but do you have the special attachment for removing belly-button fluff?

Not being quiet.

Post 5

what you know as km

Well, you complained that pointed sticks no longer caused your brain to function, and a vacuum was the obvious next step.

*looks through attachments*

No, but I've got a Flowbee.

Not being quiet.

Post 6

Jonny

OK, so what does a flowbee do? Or will the answer just hold too many horrific possibilities?

Not being quiet.

Post 7

what you know as km

The Flowbee is something by which I am perpetually amused, so I don't think I can tell you without giggling. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ant

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more