This is the Message Centre for Ant

Er, well, rabbits

Post 1

CrazyOne

Yes, really. I just saw one out my bedroom window (which is next to the computer here). Actually, I got up and peered out the window, and there it was, staring back at me. And then it took off. But it's the second time I've seen it there. Ah, the joys of having a ground floor apartment near the trees. smiley - winkeye

Er, well, rabbits

Post 2

Ant

I occasionally see squirrels but not that many rabbits, oh and the odd fox.

Er, well, rabbits

Post 3

Waxer

Er Radiohead inf. by Marillion?? are u shure??? I really like Radiohead and think that Marillion are (were) pale Genesis clones(who I don't like much either) so imagine my distress at reading this info, if you can prove this it would upset me greatly so here's your oportunity..

Er, well, rabbits

Post 4

Ant

Ask Thom...

In the meantime while I'm waiting for you to meet him, have you listened to ANY recent Marillion, Brave 1994 or Radiation 1998. The best thing that ever happened to the band was Fish leaving in 1988 that's all I can say. smiley - winkeye

*Shaking his head* 'Pale Genisis clones', not that tired old cliché again.

Er, well, rabbits

Post 5

Waxer

Thanks, I will have to investigate this further!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ant

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more