This is the Message Centre for Avalonia

First Day

Post 1

Avalonia

Well seeing as this is a journal I might as well use it!

I am new here today, and already I have done some things 'wrong' by not reading all the instructions and rules! Well, I hope everyone can forgive me, I am a Sagitarius and do things hastely at the best of times!

Well, I am at work today and will be working on my website this evening. There are a few new book reviews which needs uploading, including one for the book 'Seidways' by Jan Fries and a book on Salvia Divinorium. Both are very interesting in their own right. I also have a load more links to upload in the contacts section, including a link to the Pagan forums on the BBC which I never knew existed till this morning!

I am not too sure what to do with the 'My Space' yet, as I must have another read through all the rules etc. before getting it all horribly wrong!

Well that is that for now!

BB
Tantrika

First Day

Post 2

Mina

Hi Tantrika Witch. smiley - smiley

I'm Linda, and I'm on the Community Team.

Don't worry about doing things 'wrong', thre's always someone to help if you get stuck, as I think you've found. smiley - smiley

Any help you need, just give me a shout. Either click on my name to come to my space or reply here.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Avalonia

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more