This is the Message Centre for manda1111

Holiday

Post 21

SEF

He didn't. You just did! smiley - online2longsmiley - biggrin

Holiday

Post 22

MadHamish : Off in the real world!

Aaarg!! You know too much! The EWMHorde has been dispatched.

MH
(Put your head between your knees and kiss your ass goodbye!)

Holiday

Post 23

SEF

Do they prefer coffee, tea or chocolate? I don't keep alcohol or soft fizzy drinks on the premises.

Holiday

Post 24

THIS PAGE NO LONGER IN USE

hi sef
i'm looking after your friend and i'll send him back in one piece promise
jinty smiley - fairy

Holiday

Post 25

SEF

Hi, jinty.
They've arrived then. smiley - biggrin
I don't think you can promise to send him back in one piece since he's going on to America next.

Holiday

Post 26

WestMidsBabe

hi there could u plz send me my forum number for my private space and explain how i use it and where 2 put the number as im totally lo lost on here..thanks

Holiday

Post 27

manda1111

Hi WestMidsBabe smiley - ok

I have not seen you around for a long time smiley - smiley

Where you have got the number 116068 in your guest book

You change it to 1388567

and then go HERE >> F1388567?thread="smiley - peacedove" title="peacedove" class="smiley" src="http://www.h2g2.com/h2g2/skins/Alabaster/images/Smilies/f_peacedove.gif"/>

Holiday

Post 28

WestMidsBabe

how do i subscribe too the page manda cuz all it says on page is new conversations??

oh btw thanx alot for you helpsmiley - hug

Holiday

Post 29

SEF

You don't have to subscribe if you view your private conversations over at ican: <./>/dna/ican/U190277</.> (make your own cross-site link on your PS). Otherwise a link to subscribe to F1388567 is:

<./>FSB1388567?cmd=subscribeforum&page=normal</.>

Holiday

Post 30

WestMidsBabe

manda can you help me plzzzzz..lol.

im totally stuck im trying too put links etc on my page such as plain skin for digibox users,wel,welcome to friends of ld,dont panic page and all that but i dont know where to start..ive just about managed to put so some pictures priv messaging and links on but now im totally stuck..
it took me long enough too do that plz plzzzz plzzzz can you help me b4 i scream very very loud x
i just want as much info as poss on how to put diff things and links on my page..

Holiday

Post 31

WestMidsBabe

manda and also how do io i msg you without having too msg u through this subject plz??

Holiday

Post 32

manda1111

Hi WestMidsBabe
I will msg you smiley - ok

Thanks for covering for me SEF smiley - cheers

manda smiley - peacedove

Holiday

Post 33

WestMidsBabe

oh thats gr8 hun smiley - hug
your a goodun.
if you look at my page you will see what i can an manage to do..lol.
well just aboutsmiley - smiley
i want more pictures on my pages you you know the pictures for the plainain skin page n all that but not sure hre how too do them..smiley - grr
thanx alotsmiley - oksmiley - lovefrom kell

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for manda1111

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more