This is the Message Centre for inesse

No Subject

Post 1

Edjo

I would like to know more about you, I too am new(ish) and am slowly gaining friends...key word there is SLOWLY...
Come check me out some time...

No Subject

Post 2

inesse

well i'm new as well. but what you see is what you get talk to me about something specific or nothing in particular, just as long as it's not about machines or electronics. if you want to talk to me more personally you'll have to e-mail me at the adress that appears in my space but please, feel free

No Subject

Post 3

Edjo

where did you get that name?

No Subject

Post 4

inesse

it'slatin.itmeans 'i exist'i got itwhen i was trying to find a net handle the first time i ever got online. i just opened a dictionary at random and there it was the perfect name. i've been using it for about five years now

No Subject

Post 5

Edjo

That's interesting...My "name" comes from Egyptian mythology

No Subject

Post 6

inesse

what does it mean. i am quite interested in mythology from all over the world but i find it hard to get hold of much detailed information about the egyptian belief system. please, tell me more

No Subject

Post 7

Edjo

I'm interested in many types of myhtology as well, and happen to love Egyptian mythology most. I love their unique style of art, but that is slightly off topic...Edjo (more commonly Buto) is a goddess of various things, some of which include flame, spells, and heaven...Another of my favorite goddesses is Bast, a cat deity.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for inesse

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more