This is the Message Centre for manda1111

Hi manda :-)

Post 1

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

I meant to pop over to your page the last time we spoke breifly on ace home page thread, but forgot. smiley - doh

Hows you been, long time since you moved, can't remember where to, is it nice, where ever it is smiley - laugh

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Post 2

manda1111

Hi Emmily smiley - smooch

Nice of you to visit me smiley - cool

We moved to North Wales, and it is very nice smiley - towel
There was no phones here untill resently, but BT have wired us up and I am back on the net
how have you been keeping smiley - smiley

manda smiley - peacedove

Post 3

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

I've been fine thanks, did you know 'visitor' moved in with me about 18 months ago smiley - biggrin

We went to last years London Summer meet, will probably go this year, but not put our names down yet, will do eventually. smiley - laugh

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Post 4

manda1111

Say hello to him from me smiley - smiley

I'm glad you moved in together, a very nice man smiley - winkeye
I hope you two are getting a long ok smiley - winkeye

I like the link he put on his page to your page smiley - rofl

Thats what Mr Manda calls me smiley - rofl

I don't think I will be at the meet this year smiley - sadface
we will meet each other one day smiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

Post 5

He reads my posts, so he'll read the "hello to him" himself smiley - smiley

The "Pain in the smiley - bleep" link, I put that in ages ago, when we were on digibox, so I had a link from his page to mine. Typical female, does what suits her. smiley - laugh

Long way to travel for you, tis less than an hour for us, including walk to train station.

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Post 6

manda1111

"Digibox"
that brings back some memories
There are not many digibox users on here now smiley - sadface

Time and money will stop me from going to the London meet this year, but there is always the winter meet smiley - winkeye

I think I will see how many people are on here from wales and maybe get a meet up here somewere

manda smiley - peacedove

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for manda1111

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more