This is the Message Centre for manda1111

Hey Manda

Post 1

beautifulFay**~A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a woman!

Hiya Manda, guess who? Yes I'm back it's me Fay!! Remember moi? smiley - biggrinsmiley - hug How are you? What u been up2 after all this time?

Anyway let me know coz it'll be nice to hear from you again!
Hope your well
Take care

Fay

x

Hey Manda

Post 2

manda1111

Hi Fay smiley - smooch

Nice to hear from you, how is Birmingham there days, I bet it is as wet as it is here smiley - winkeye

I am thinking of moving to Wales in the near future, there are no phone lines there so I might have a bit of a problem getting on here, but I will find a way smiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

Hey Manda

Post 3

Hi Manda smiley - cuddle

Glad to hear your keeping well! smiley - biggrin
Oh Birmingham is as wet as ever you've got that right!
But then again so is wales as you said your thinking of moving there, i guess we can't have the best of both worlds huh? smiley - sadface lol
But anyway hope you enjoy there if we don't get to talk again! hee hee.

Faysmiley - angel

Hey Manda

Post 4

manda1111

If all goes well I will be moving on Friday,
I will find a way to talk to nice people like you,
but as there are no phone lines I might have to find a internet cafe, so if I don't replye right away you will know why smiley - smiley

I think I would rather be there getting wet than be here getting wet smiley - winkeye

talk soon

manda smiley - peacedove

Hey Manda

Post 5

Aww, smiley - cool well you know what that means, we'll have til throw you a leaving smiley - discoPARTYsmiley - disco til you return! smiley - biggrin hee hee.
Did you know my big 'sis' Sian was back too? Well anyway she is and her username is Lara_Nyree smiley - smiley

Oh no worries! get back to me when you can i don't expect you to reply to me as soon as your there cos i understand you need time to settle in! smiley - winkeye

So if we don't talk until the next times best for you then i'll say cheerio 4 now and it was nice to hear from you on my 'return' lol

Get back to me whenever you can find the time smiley - ok

Take Care and be happy smiley - hugz

Fay x x
smiley - diva

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for manda1111

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more