This is the Message Centre for manda1111

Hallo Stranger!

Post 1

Mystical Angel aka l'ange mystique - Patron Saint Of Silly Pole Dancers And Queen of the Space-Hopper!

Howdy Pardener!!

How have you been keeping. Its been a long while since we've spoke hasn't it.
How've you been keeping anyway sweetie? Have i missed much gossip? smiley - laugh
Couldnt get on your page. Loup had to send me a special lil link to get to your message box.

Hope your well anyway bab, and shall hopefully speak to you soon.

smiley - lovesmiley - angel

Hallo Stranger!

Post 2

manda1111

Nice to hear from you smiley - biggrin

I am doing just fine, there has not been much gosip, (or there has and I aint heard it smiley - winkeye )

someone els said that about my page, I will be doing something about it over the weekend smiley - smiley

I am trying to start my own busness, so I am being kept busy at the moment smiley - smiley

Speak to you soon smiley - towel

manda smiley - peacedove

Hallo Stranger!

Post 3

Mystical Angel aka l'ange mystique - Patron Saint Of Silly Pole Dancers And Queen of the Space-Hopper!

Hiya!
Had some trouble getting in this evening. Had to use an old link (without back button working) Dont know whats up with it, but just wouldnt let me play. Kept tellin me im out of memory smiley - wah its no good smiley - sadface

Just dropped in anyway, cuz keepin logging in will do my head in, so probably wont be about for too long. Catch you soon and you take care!

Hallo Stranger!

Post 4

manda1111

I have taken some off my page.
let me kow if you can get in now smiley - smiley

manda smiley - peacedove

Hallo Stranger!

Post 5

Awwww bab, still a no go zone for me smiley - sadface
Tried, and just get an out of memory message smiley - wah

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for manda1111

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more