This is the Message Centre for manda1111

MANDA ON H2G2 (20)

Post 1

I have a name but it has got lost in cyberspace

Hi, I'm Sean. There's loads of stuff I am looking around at. But, mai main things are, is there a friends list kind of thing where I can message them? How do I find/set up/use it? And, how do i find the most recent postings? Thank's.

MANDA ON H2G2 (20)

Post 2

manda1111

Hi seanification smiley - ok

as you are fron LD, if you go HERE >> A814303 you will see a list of people from LD, If you click on there name it will take you to there page and you can say hello and in the top right corner you will see a "Add To Friends List"
That will put then on your friends list on your home page smiley - ok
I will add you to the list if you want smiley - biggrin

If you go HERE >> <./>info?cmd=conv&show=50</.> It will take you to the 50 most recent postings

I hope that has helped you. Let me know how you get on.
If you need anything else just ask smiley - ok

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (20)

Post 3

Hi.
Thank's for the LD and recent conversation links, but, they wouldn't work. Is that because I am on digibox?
I am sort of fumbling my way around, and, piecing things together. This is a bbbbiiiiggggg place.
I am only used to making toast.
Yes, I know that may not make sense to you. I do that now and then.
Is there another way I can access the most recent conversations? I love sticking my nose in.
Ta ta, me duck.

MANDA ON H2G2 (20)

Post 4

Hi.
Thank's for the LD and recent conversation links, but, they wouldn't work. Is that because I am on digibox?
I am sort of fumbling my way around, and, piecing things together. Th

MANDA ON H2G2 (20)

Post 5

manda1111

I know what you mean, there is a difference between making toast and a 3 corse meal smiley - winkeye

but you will get used to it smiley - ok

Try this link for the conversations
<./>info?cmd=conv&show=20</.>
that will show you the last 20 conversations.

<./>info?cmd=conv&show=10</.>
and that will show you the last 10 conversations.

It will take a while for them to load as they have to look at all the conversation first smiley - winkeye

If you go to the <./>FrontPage</.> (The link for that is at the top of your page) You will see the busyest 5 conversations, that might help

If a link don't work then sometimes it can be cos your on a digibox, but if you are in the PLAIN skin that will only happen on realy long conversations.
A lot of the time it is the servers for H2G2, so you might have to try then a few time, even us on the PC have that problem on here

let me know if that has helped smiley - ok

manda smiley - peacedove

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for manda1111

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more