This is the Message Centre for manda1111

MANDA ON H2G2 (19)

Post 1

junk yard dog(UNOFFICIAL)keeper of magic blue writing,And the god of junk yards.(5x7)(6+4-2-1)=42

cheers manda, thats the link i wanted, now one more problem, how do i put in a link of new users on my page please, i like helping ppl. jy smiley - dog

MANDA ON H2G2 (19)

Post 2

manda1111

Hi jy

The easy one is
New Users

That will show you ALL new user in the last week, but be carfull cos it shows the new users for other DNA sites as well. (Check there Guide Entries to see what site they are from)

This one
<LINK H2G2="/NewUsers?TimeUnits=1&amp;UnitType=month&amp;Filter=noposting&amp;thissite=1"> New Users

Will only show you new users for H2G2 AND only them that no one has posted to yet, ie: needs a welcome smiley - ok

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (19)

Post 3

junk yard dog(UNOFFICIAL)keeper of magic blue writing,And the god of junk yards.(5x7)(6+4-2-1)=42

UR A STAR. JYsmiley - dog

MANDA ON H2G2 (19)

Post 4

manda1111

Anytime smiley - ok

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (19)

Post 5

manda, i am hoping to become a guardian angel, so how do i put in the blue wrighting to say that i am one, i have not got a clue, best regards smiley - dog soon i hope smiley - angel

MANDA ON H2G2 (19)

Post 6

manda1111

Hi jy smiley - smiley

Where is it that you want to put the blue writing smiley - smiley

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (19)

Post 7

like urs, when it says manda ace etc etc. smiley - dogsmiley - cheers

MANDA ON H2G2 (19)

Post 8

manda1111

Just go HERE >> <./>UserDetails</.> and change you name to what you want smiley - ok

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (19)

Post 9

cannot thank u enough manda. smiley - cheers frm smiley - dog

MANDA ON H2G2 (19)

Post 10

manda1111

Anytime jy smiley - ok

thats what I'm here for smiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

Key: Complain about this post