This is the Message Centre for manda1111

MANDA ON H2G2 (17)

Post 1

Sprite

Hiya Manda it's me me Fay smiley - hug how u bin? you bin upbin up2 much? I hope you had a brill xmas and new year! I surely did!
Anyway, i'm sure ur busy but i thought i'd send you a message. Hopefullylly hear from you soon!
Fay xx

MANDA ON H2G2 (17)

Post 2

manda1111

hi Fay smiley - biggrin

I had a great x-mas smiley - biggrin

I have been busy but it is realy nice to hear from a friend smiley - cheers

What have you been up to lattery smiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (17)

Post 3

Sprite

Hiya Manda nice to hear from you! smiley - smiley

Glad u had a good xmas! New years do too i hope!? lol

Well, I've been mostly wiv family ily over xmas but as i've got back to school ool i've been seein me m8s ect and i've bin a busy bee be basically! lol u??

speak soon!
Fay x smiley - flyhi

MANDA ON H2G2 (17)

Post 4

manda1111

oh I had a good new year as well smiley - drunksmiley - rofl

are you glad to be back at school, I never like school much, I could never cope with being behind a desk all day,
even now I can't stand being in one place, thats why I like being a driver, They keep getting me to work in the office , its more money but I prefer to be on the road smiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (17)

Post 5

Sprite

Glad you had a good new year too lots of boozesmiley - bubbly i bet? lol

Yeah i don't like school niether it's right boring cos at the mo i'm learning shakespeare (Macbeth) and in lesson i'm like smiley - zzzsmiley - laugh
What kind of driver? You mean taxi? < smiley - erm

Fay
smiley - flyhi

MANDA ON H2G2 (17)

Post 6

manda1111

> shakespeare (Macbeth)< smiley - yikes

That is the kind of thing I could not stand, just sitting there reading and listening smiley - yuk

I used to like maths cos they gave us some problems and we had to work them out smiley - smiley

I am a lorry driver, I go all over the country smiley - smiley

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (17)

Post 7

Sprite

Yeah you must have been like me then huh? lol

Narr i'm not too kean on maths either though i prefer music or p.e cos i like stuff like that! smiley - smiley

Oh rite smiley - cool i bet you get real tired though!? smiley - zzz

Fay
smiley - flyhi

MANDA ON H2G2 (17)

Post 8

manda1111

I have always said that there is more than one to learn,
There are the people that learn best by sitting and reading the board, listening to the teacher and taking it all in.
That is the was that most teaching is done.
But there are people like me (and you I think)that learn better when its hands on learning. I can only take things in if I am doing something not watching

Well thats the end of my rant smiley - winkeye

I don't get tired in my job, I have a double bed in my lorry and my cooker and my TV and Hi=Fi and an arm chair. I can stop when ever I want. I am told to stop every hour and park up for 1 or 2 hours.

I think I have got the best job in the wourld smiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (17)

Post 9

Sprite

Yeah i think the same about school, i prefer doing something to just listening. smiley - smiley
No you wern't having a rant i like hearing peoples views. smiley - biggrin

Oh well you got a life of luxury then there ain't ya!? I whish i was like that! lol

Sounds like you've got the best job in the world too. lol

Fay
smiley - flyhi

MANDA ON H2G2 (17)

Post 10

manda1111

I have advetising on the side of my truck, so I just drive around all day smiley - magic

but they found out that I am good on a PC so they keep getting me to work in the office some of the time smiley - sadface

BTW, what is a Wally pal smiley - smiley

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (17)

Post 11

Sprite

Yeah it's smiley - magic alrite! smiley - biggrin

Well i think it's good that you get to do 2 things cos if your good at both things thats smiley - cool

Oh i take it you've been reading my page huh? hee hee. well i did explain our "wally club" on my page before my pals list but it's a club we've (myself n n Sian) have made up and we have lots of facilites like a barsmiley - stiffdrink a cafesmiley - cake a games roomsmiley - cool a party roomsmiley - disco and other things. We're actually looking fng for new recuits so if you'd d like to take a look at us "wally's" space then click th this link and tell me what you think smiley - okA1107776

Fay
smiley - flyhi

MANDA ON H2G2 (17)

Post 12

manda1111

I have had a quick look,
It look ok smiley - ok

Did not notice the explaination bit smiley - blush

I will pass...eerrr I mean try the test later when I have more tme smiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (17)

Post 13

Sprite

Oh i know it ain't good but there needs some improvements. smiley - smiley

Not to worry hee hee.

Yeah well we'll see, you do have o get 6 or more answers carrect before you can pass. No rush, but we're looking for new recuits desperatley!! smiley - biggrin

Fay
smiley - flyhi

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for manda1111

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more