This is the Message Centre for manda1111

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 1

Mr.Bluesky

Please could you tell U number 194194,to take off U number 236992 off from their friedns list,as that is an old account which i closed down on the 2nd sept 2003,and to be honest i dont understand why they have it on there,also can you tell them not to put mrbluesky on their list as i saw it on there,and i sent them a post asking them to take it off,and they sent ma a post back saying they did not have it in there,but i saw they did so they must had deleted it off.

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 2

Mr.Bluesky

Its ok ive checked and they have deleted u number 236992 off,i sent a private message to one off the aces two hours ago to ask u number 194194 2 remove it.

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 3

Mr.Bluesky

The name of the ace i sent a private message to,is Midnight Angel(ACE/G-A)GODDESS,i just dont want any trouble on here.

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 4

manda1111

smiley - ok
glad it all got sorted out smiley - biggrin

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 5

Mr.Bluesky

Well i dont want any trouble on here,and im not going to send anymore posts to that person,from now on im going through the proper channels,anyway you take care.

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 6

manda1111

BTW,
If you keep the U by the number like THIS >> U193090 it will turn into a link you can click on smiley - ok

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 7

Mr.Bluesky

Im on a digi box and not a pc,can you do the number 4 me please.

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 8

manda1111

Hi what I ment was every time you put someones U number on a post it will turn into, Like this is yours >> U556449smiley - biggrin

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 9

Mr.Bluesky

Ive just had a post from U number 194194 saying that they have reported me 2 the modaraters all because i ask them 2 remove my name from their friends list and also thr U number 236992,as they said i was not allowed to post posts 2 them,it seems to to me that i cant win,as i done nothing wrong.

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 10

manda1111

They cannot report you for asking them things like that, and you can post where ever you like

I would just try to keep away from them smiley - smiley

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 11

Mr.Bluesky

Dont worry i intend to,as i said i will go through the proper channels,if i ever need any help,thanks ks for your helpsmiley - smileyphil

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 12

Mr.Bluesky

Please could you take a look at U number541071,and the thread called some information post 12,as they have post a post which i think breaks the house rules,and i i would like post 12 yikes please.

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 13

Mr.Bluesky

I would aslo like point out that U number 541071 sent a post to my page called BROOKSIDE which ive done a check which BROOKSIDE U number is 190977,i would like to point out ive never had acount under that name,so i cant understand why U number 541071 should send a pos to my page,if you go to my page you will see forf yourself,i never replyed to the post.

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 14

manda1111

Hi phil

I have had a look at the post 12 in the some information thread,
I don't think that it breaks the <./>houesrules</.>
But if you still think it does the you can ask HERE >> A1108018
That is a group to help the digibox users to ykes things.

I can see that you are not Brookside, maybe they are trying to suck you into a argument,
I would just try to ignore it untill you see something that does break the house rules and not let them upset you

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 15

Mr.Bluesky

I just unsubscribed from the post,anyway thanks 4 your help,you take care.

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 16

manda1111

No problem

A1108018 is the best place to go if you need anything yikesing cos there is nealy always someone the smiley - ok
but make sure that the things break the <./>houserules</.> first smiley - ok

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 17

Mr.Bluesky

Hello there,please could you take a look at u number 541071 page named donnie,as he he has put on his page the following,due to stalking and abusive accusing posts by researcher supersonic,now known as mrbluesky this post is now closed.
I find that 2 be harrasment,and i want it yikes,ive never abused anyone under my new name mrbluesky,i want the name mrbluesky remoeved from his page.

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 18

manda1111

I can see that that would be upsetting.

I think the best thing for you to do is to go HERE >> A1108018 and e-mail the Yikseing group, they will sort it out for you smiley - ok

manda smiley - peacedove

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 19

Mr.Bluesky

I got someone to yikes it for me

MANDA ON H2G2 (15)

Post 20

Mr.Bluesky

Please can you tell me what at my forum number is,as ive got a friend who is doing my guess book.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for manda1111

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more