This is the Message Centre for manda1111

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 1

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

PLEASE LEAVE ME A MESAGE HERE
hiya manda,
can you tell me this please (IN LAYMANS TERMS)!!!! smiley - biggrin
how do i put all the background colour onto my page and text size without messing up what i already have? (im on a telewest box) ive visited the link sites,i type up what it says but it keeps taking away what i already have and its well smiley - bleep infuriating!
smiley - tasmiley - fullmoon

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 2

manda1111

Hi A smiley - ok

If you put

at the start of where ever you want the box to start,

and then

at the finish, you will get a box there

if you go HERE >> A529715 it will show you what colors you can use smiley - ok

if you need any more help, you can go HERE >> A1020592

or give me a shout smiley - biggrin

manda smiley - peacedove

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 3

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Hi again Manda,
thanks for your msg,which ive up up to now found to be the most useful! smiley - biggrin im off to do it now and trust me if i want you again i will give you a shout, you have been warned! lmao smiley - tongueoutsmiley - fullmoon

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 4

manda1111

Hey! That looks GREAT smiley - ok

I realy like that smiley - biggrin

And I dont mind you shouting if you need anything else, Thats what I am here for smiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 5

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Hiya Manda,
it is pretty good isnt it! smiley - biggrinsmiley - coolim not finished yet, its an ongoing project lol
BIG smiley - tasmiley - cheers for your help! smiley - magic next time your in the Folders ill shout you an smiley - ale or a smiley - burger whatever on me smiley - winkeyesmiley - smiley
smiley - fullmoon

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 6

manda1111

I think a lot of peoples page are ongoing, once you get the bug, its all over smiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 7

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

once you get the bug? uh oh does that mean ill lose the ability to chat aswell? lol smiley - biggrin NEVER! us women never lose the ability to chat!!! lmao
smiley - fullmoon

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 8

manda1111

Point taken smiley - winkeye

I am married so I should of known better smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

manda smiley - peacedove

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 9

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

oi mush i was joking! your not sposed to agree with me! smiley - tongueoutsmiley - fullmoon

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 10

manda1111

I do the same with the wife,

If she stands there and says " I am getting fat "

I just say " I know "

and then she hits me and says that I am not supose to agree smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

( She is not fat realy, she is just great, but I aint going to tell her that smiley - winkeye )

manda smiley - peacedove

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 11

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

give me her username ill tell her myself smiley - tongueoutsmiley - fullmoon
p.s./ if i was her id hit you too!!! lol smiley - ill

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 12

manda1111

She is always hitting me smiley - sadface

not hard though smiley - winkeye

I would not swop her for the world smiley - smiley

( but thinking about it, I few barrels of smiley - ale might tempt me smiley - winkeye )

manda smiley - peacedove

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 13

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

some men need a good slap though dont they lol smiley - biggrin
do us a favour? your an ace and guru, get my name on the list of LDers thanks smiley - fullmoon

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 14

manda1111

Hi Insomniac.Vampire smiley - ok

If you go HERE >> A814303 You will see that I have put you on there

manda smiley - peacedove

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 15

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

smiley - cheers Manda your a good'un though i keep wanting to call you Mandy lol smiley - biggrin
smiley - fullmoon

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 16

manda1111

you wont be the first to have called me that smiley - winkeye

it is made up of mine and my wifes name,, M,,,and,,,A smiley - winkeye

hope you are enjoying your self smiley - ok

manda smiley - peacedove

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 17

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

nor the last im sure but your ok ill just call you that behind your back lmao smiley - biggrin (hmm hope you dont go lurking just had words with that frog french loup and mentioned you there pmsl) smiley - whistle
im doing ok trying to sort my page out but ive just realised digibox users only have a certain amount of space and ive just lost half my links! smiley - grrsmiley - bleep thing!!!!! smiley - whistle
where do i go to get my password from? i have a friend on pc who reckons he can get everything on my page via pc cos obviously you get more space on there only i cant remember my pw or the name i used to get on here,oh and does it take long to come through? oh and one more thing will it mess me up coming back in once someone else has been on my name?
yeah yeah i know in your own time i keep forgetting you guru's and aces have a life lmao smiley - winkeye
smiley - cheers
smiley - fullmoon

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 18

manda1111

If you e-mail the bbc HERE >> [email protected] and give them the detail you do know, like your e-mail addy and your "U" number ( witch is U224880 ) and your login name, they will send you your password, you should get it today

what makes you think I lurk smiley - whistle

( and thanks for the smiley - ale but loup drank it smiley - wah )

manda smiley - peacedove

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 19

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

smiley - cheers Manda,
your pretty smiley - cool arent you, ill do that smiley - biggrin

did that frog French Loup drink your smiley - ale? geesh you cant trust anyone nowadays can you lol

here you go smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale
dont worry i told the frog its a free bar tonight in the Folders that should keep his mitts off your drinks smiley - winkeyesmiley - whistlesmiley - biggrin

smiley - fullmoon

HELLO TO MANDA 99

Post 20

manda1111

well he is going to be off cable for two weeks,,,so I think we can let him have his last fling smiley - winkeye

two weeks without H2G2,,,,,,,what a aurfull thought smiley - yikes

manda smiley - peacedove

Key: Complain about this post